Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

It's not the shade for me...btw..I'm still hoping you liked that burberry gold palette better. Feeling a little guilty.  What works on one...

I like Francesco, I think it is a pretty shade. Hard for Tom Ford anything to look cheap ;).

I haven't tried it a second time! I worked from home today and didn't shower until 4pm :x.

Don't feel too guilty, it was on my radar before!

Woohoo - I am so happy with my orders!

Well yay for that 🙂

I'm very happy I ordered Jay 😄 It looks gorgeous!

AGREED! Jay and Theo are my favorites - 2 must haves. I'm liking Vladimir, Egon, and Roman...and honestly still pondering Derek, but how they actually look on the lip remains to me seen!

FYI Canadian ladies - L&B are up to order on Holts website.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL 😄

Grrr so why did I pre-order 😞 really after all the pre-order fuss I could've just ordered online today!

Oh my god, oh my god

Dg5VyGw.gif

I've preordered at Nordies but I want that Sisley mask *blush*

The mask is a foil sample, so you don't miss much 🙂 

Oh! In that case never mind, thank you 🙂

It looked like a deluxe

It's 4ml, pretty generous for a foil. The Valmont cream is a deluxe sample worth $32 🙂 

I know which foil you're referring to I have one of those from Nordies, it's a large foil! BUT I'm going to walk away and commit to just the ones I already preordered 🙂

Looks like they're on Selfridges also...

Nordies said they are not allowed to sell it before 26th. Apparently, Holts doesn't care 😛

Uh oh.... I don't know what to do! I've already preordered some. Do I need more?! 

For ladies in GTA area, my friend just stopped by the CCO inside Toronto premium outlet, she said they have Tom Ford lip shine in sultry ($43.5+tax), eyeshadow quad in ice queen and bronzing powder in that location 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

I wish Hawaii had a CCO 😞 

hi ladies, i think i missed the post somewhere along the way. where is everyone placing their pre-orders for the LBs? i just went to the a number of retailers (Neiman's Nordies, etc) and didn't see them listed anywhere for pre-ordering. TIA!

Most TF counters take pre-orders, just give them a call. Some shades are probably already sold out. It's better to pre-order it now so you don't have to stay up on Black Friday.

The SA will ask your credit card info and shipping address to complete your pre-order 🙂

I have a SA that I deal with so I talk to her directly before every new collection. So basically to you have to talk to a counter person.

16,845 Replies
testing