Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@blackkitty2014 Oddly i think I need both of these. I had no interest in black cream shadow but after seeing swatches of the layered effect...I NEED IT. It looks beautiful. Off to google swatches of the gloss...

It’s not odd at all @ChristalM . I have many jars of Tom Ford black/near black cream eyeshadows and lots of gold topper so I skip the cream eyeshadow duo. I don’t use cream eyeshadows that often either. But this year duo is gorgeous 😘

@blackkitty2014 HAH it is pretty...already in the cart for Friday!

New fragrances it appears. Or a new take on some older one...New TF frag.PNG

Did anyone see Hey It’s Jackeline’s video (is it okay to mention specific videos from elsewhere?) on the summer Soleil collection? Only two pieces so far - a gold lipgloss that looked really subtle and pretty and one of the powder/cream shadow duos. The cream shadow reminded me of a black version of the cream shadow in Midnight Sea.

@Winthrop44 I posted below, per my SA the Soleil collection is only 3 pieces this season; the gloss, the eyeshadow duo and the new fragrance, Soleil Brulant 🙁

@Mochapj Thank you. I somehow managed to miss your earlier post. Kind of bummed that’s all there is to the collection but I’m looking forward to seeing more about the gloss.

Cross posting from the Fragrance thread:

I had a chance to try out Soleil Brûlant yesterday. Based on the initial notes I'd seen it wasn't quite what I was expecting, but I do think it fits very well within the 'Soleil' theme.

It opened with a spicy, peppery blast, actually not too dissimilar to the make up that I enjoyed at the beginning of Tubereuse Nue. I also get a lot of the vetiver on my skin but none of the citrus notes.

As it opens up it is mostly creamy, tanning lotion vibes, lots of orange blossom. Surprisingly I get none of the sweetness or honey notes that it's supposed to be based around. In the background there's a little bit of an incense note but it's not very strong.

Longevity was quite poor. After 2 hours it was gone. I've only tried the other Soleil flankers when they each came out, so I'm not sure if that's typical of the Soleil line but I was quite surprised by how fleeting it was.

Listed notes:

Bergamot, Mandarin, pink pepper, Orange blossom, honey, wood, resin, vetiver, leather, olibanum, amber

I did detect the amber honey notes and found it to be quite long lasting. I loved this scent and found it to be quite Intoxicating and sexy. 

@Mochapj That's so interesting! Your experience is so different from mine -

In the opening I do get that very fresh, almost minty blast of cypriol with the orange. Both SB and Tubereuse Nue share the Cypriol as a note, and I definitely get that.

From there, it descends into the honey and coffee - very bitter. Somehow the fragrance goes from frenzied and bright to deep without being particularly spicy...just warm. I think it definitely wears better on skin than the card, just since the body heat sort of rounds out the disjointed top and base.

I wouldn’t say that I get crazy longevity out of it, but I almost don’t want it to. I don’t feel the need for it to be an Amber like Amber Absolute, nor a coffee like Vanille Fatale. So much better for summer - but disappointed you aren’t getting enough longevity for your taste!

To me it has elements of Rive D’Ambre, the sharpness of Oud Minerale (that’ll be the pink peppercorn), and the depth of Vanille Fatale without any of the sweetness.

But the packaging is what did it for me.

@Nuwc1998 that does sound night and day from my experience.

had I not seen the bottle when I sprayed it on myself, I would’ve thought it was a completely different perfume.

it’s a shame that it didn’t work well with my body chemistry because many of the notes are right up my alley 🙁

Looks like a quad in orange packaging is coming (perhaps a Bitter Peach release) but seems to be Suspicion repackaged in the special edition

3B5E3668-3841-4213-8324-962A36C146EB.png

@Mochapj can you please have a talk with Tom about this 😘 We’re tired of repackaging. 🌹😂 Thx for posting 🌹

@blackkitty2014 So true, and this one even looks tacky.

@Winthrop44 Yes 

Other items that will be launching with Soleil Brulant  - I spoke to my SA about this on the weekend and this will be the entirety of the Soleil launch; aside from Soleil Brulant fragrance, there is a cream/powder duo that is black cream with a golden topper and the lipgloss which is a colour change gold shimmer.

I have swatches of both but was asked not to share them, although the collection launches in a little over a week so I'm sure we'll see plenty of them soon.

9E355EE5-551B-4884-A246-4C4A2C1D3284.jpeg

CDECC8C1-5DA5-467B-8773-E3FF5628E6FB.jpeg

Soleil Brulant is releasing in Canada on 4/5

I posted yesterday in the haul thread that I purchased #TOM FORD Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette Visionaire. I now own two palletes: Visionaire and TOM FORD Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette Double Indemnity 

I searched them both and wanted to post them here in case anyone is interested in the future.

I definitely purchased Visionaire for the peach shade and gold topper.

IMG_20210301_202418~3.jpg

IMG_20210301_202622~2.jpg

IMG_20210301_202744~2.jpg

Love these @curlychiquita bet they look beautiful on you! 

Thanks for the swatches, @curlychiquita !  Visionaire is very pretty!  💖💖💖

16,845 Replies
testing