Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Christopher shall be mine! He's my husband, you see 😉. Plus I love dark nudes anyway.

He's my husband too!

So there are two Elliots?

I haven't counted, but I think she labeled it wrong.

Trying out the warm palette for the first time today. To be honest, this was the one that I was the most excited about because I felt the blush and highlight colours would be more flattering on me. I didn't expect to love the shadows as much as I did - hello bronze and gold!

IMG_6219.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_6221.JPG

These colors *really* suit you! I love them! That lipstick looks amazing!

Thanks @e4stofthesun! I think the Warm palette is my favourite by far 😄

Looks great on you @ExquisiteGypsy

Thank you @virgo87! 😊

You look sooooo pretty!!!! You are giving me second thoughts aboit passing on the warm palettes 🤔. Hiro is lovely. It's definitely going on my lipstick wish list.

Thanks @TriesToBoClassy! You're so sweet. Hiro would look lovely on you - I hope you're able to find him!

Anonymous Insider

@ExquisiteGypsy

You look absolutely amazing. All these colors suit you so well. 

Thank you @Anonymous! You're too kind.

You look stunning @ExquisiteGypsy! I was gonna say your lip colour looks like Eric (which I just got yesterday and wore for a few minutes), didn't expect Hiro to look so red!

Thanks @k617! Hiro does photograph like a lighter version of Eric, at least on me. It's a bit more orange in person but it definitely has some serious red tones in there too (and the gold/bronze metallic sheen also adds a bit of dimension).

Your eye makeup is, once again, stunning. May I ask how you applied the shades?  A beautiful look punctuated by your vibrant lipstick shade! Glad you like the warm palette!!

Thank you @TraceyEB! I applied the blush normally with the TF cheek brush, and I used a fan brush to apply the highlighter on the cheekbones and a concealer brush to apply it below the brows, in the inner eye corners and on my Cupid's bow.  For the shadows, I used a blender brush to apply the lightest gold shade and mid-bronze matte shade on the lids. I dusted a bit of the glittery bronze shade on the outer portion of the lids and then used a flat angle brush to apply the dark brown shade as a bit of a liner (I did it dry rather than wet for a softer look).

Really appreciate the detailed application guide! I'm excited to give it a go. I just love a bronze and gold look!

You look lovely today, ExquisiteGypsy! The warm palette is extremely flattering on you. I particularly like the blush!

Which lipstick are you wearing? And I love your scarf!

Thanks @lachaton! I'm wearing TF Hiro - one of my many favourite Boys. 😉 I actually got the scarf from Lululemon - their Vinyasa scarves are super versatile and so comfy!

I ended up picking up the cool compact after seeing it in person yesterday.

it is a very nice palette of colors; I was almost able to duplicate it with existing palettes, though.

the biggest similarities IRL were the highlight shade, cool2 and cool 4. Cool3 looks similar to quite a few shades in the pan, but on the skin the undertones don't match.

IMG_3681.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_3682.JPG
16,845 Replies
testing