Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford Updates 

updated 10/16

New 40 Lipsticks for sale (US): 

-

Spoiler

New 50 Lips and Girls for sale (US): 

Spoiler

Holiday Soliel Collection, 2017 

Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

They all look beautiful on you.

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

Oh wow!!! Awesome @Mochapj!!

All look gorgeous on you @Mochapj 

is the first one Bolt, just adding shimmer and that is your natural lip color? If yes then I think I can just go by your swatches 😄 my lip color is the same.

@naturalooks15  Thank you!

yes, Bolt is primarily shimmer on me. I’ve layered it on quite heavily there so it is giving a very slight grey tinge to my lips but it is mostly my natural lip colour, which I’d describe as a grey mauve tone.

the first 3 colours in the lip spark release (Bolt, Surge and Thrust) all seem to be sheerer. This is likely due to the colours they are (silver, gold, bronze) being intended as toppers. I have Thrust as well and it takes about 5 or 6 layers to reach even a semi-opaque state.

OMG @Mochapj you look gorgeous! Hard to select. Dazed is my fave. I would like to try Dazed and Stunner. I wonder if they are similar. They all look so good on you!

Thanks @ms123456 !

I don’t believe those 2 are similar. Dazed is a very hard colour to photograph and I don’t think it is showing true to real life colour here. It is a fuchsia shade but it has a blue pearl reflect that shows up A LOT in person but I could not get to show up on camera, probably because it’s reflecting the light. I haven’t seen Stunner in person but my understanding is it’s a cherry red and Dazed seems a lot pinker toned.

looking at my photo again, you can really see the blue pearl reflect at the very bottom of the lipstick bullet where it is attached to the plastic part of the tube; there’s a prominent blue ring you can see reflected through the clear plastic ☺️

@Ria0215  @Mochapj  Thank you very much for the detailed description! Looking forward to trying these. 

If I had to pick just one it would probably be Powertrip it was the first one I purchased and it still is my personal favorite but they are all pretty. 

I have Stunner and it looks very Metallic and it is hard to say what color it is on the lips. It definitely looks red but not a bright dark red but sometimes when I look at it; it seems very metallic. I just love it they are all good quality and unique. All I know is my husband loved it and he also loved Dazed and Powertrip.  My three favorites so far are Powdertrip, Dazed and Stunner. I also picked up Firestar which for me had more glitter to it on my lips but the color is pretty.  I love Clash & Stinger also. I think they are beautiful I just did not want Thrust, Surge and Bolt. The few others I did not pick up are pretty but just not for me. 

Thanks, @Mochapj! They all look great on you!

Thanks, @Mochapj! They all look great on you!

Thx you for the lips watches @Mochapj . It’s hard to choose a favorite since they all look good on you. Control is really stunning

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Lavender Extreme

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

I am on the fence about this one.....

My first instinct is "I want it! Buy it!" But I'm not 100% sure...

Mochapj-any chance you have a full face photo wearing the Extreme Lavender?

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Javadoo here it is applied full strength. It’s very blue toned. Also compared to a few other TF blurples

@Javadoo The only full face photo I have wearing it is this, which was the day I did the lip swatch, but it’s been blotted off a few times because I don’t care for it when it’s opaque. I am wearing it again today so when I get a chance I’ll pop some more on and snap a photo305DF84C-4280-49EB-A6E4-48726F2D4278.jpeg

Great!

Thanks so much!

Do you like it? Is it very purple? Is it more sheer?

@Javadoo I’d say it’s not sheer, very shimmery and a ‘blurple’ leaning closer to the blue side. I think it’s probably really similar to the 11 Trance Lip Spark, but I don’t own that one.

i don’t like it worn full on because I find it too blue for my complexion so that it’s almost a frostbitten blue. When it’s blotted down I like it more, the shimmers are still there but it takes down the blue tone substantially 

@Mochapj -I ended up purchasing Lavender Extreme...my curiousity was killing me.

And.....I absolutely love it.

I think I may have gasped when I put it on my lips and saw it in the mirror.

It is EXACTLY my kind of shade.

I'm considering getting a backup. 

Thanks Mochapj!

Wow. This looks very wearable. Thx for post @Mochapj 

15,045 Replies