Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks @blackkitty201! Looks beautiful on you!

Report:  i had very little fall out and when i took off after 6 hrs (bed time), everything was still intact.  Sorry for the bad pictures i couldnt capture the multi-dimention sparkles.  Will try the other 2 shades sometimes this week.  Is it worth it? I'm not sure... since i dont have lots of glitters to compare with and this is my first experience with TF extreme shadows.  It's fun but i still wish it's a bit cheaper.  Hopefully @Mochapj will post soon after she plays with her.  I'm keeping the quad though.

Thanks for sharing @blackkitty2014! I really like the look of this. It's a neat mix of shades and so sparkly! Very pretty on you.

Thanks, @blackkitty2014!

Thanks, @blackkitty2014!

Ugh: i cant edit: Forgot to say it's 0.27 oz (surprise!! surprise!! VO and DD are 0.21 oz).  And i applied using fingers (i didnt use glitter glue).  Will report back on wear time.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Swatches of leopard sun and pretty baby

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Sephora has pulled all of the Tom Ford Quads (except for the Extreme quad) from their website.  I wonder why?  

I may have missed the post but do we have an approximate release date for the new quads?

@njattana It seems to vary by retailer.

most stores already have the 2 Wet Dry quads available.

Bloomingdale’s already has all the other 5 quads for sale. Nordstrom has Pretty Baby available. 

Nobody has given a specific date but Neimans previously had them listed as 11/4 and 11/12

More photos of the new quadsF164368D-77AD-4283-933E-438FF0F93F55.png

Swatches of the new quads

Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford Winter Soleil promo pic.

Are the glow drops a brand new product?  I don't recall TF ever launching those before but I could be wrong...

@blushnglow the name is new but the shades and description bear some resemblance to the 'Shimmer Shots' that came out in 2016.

Ah I see @Mochapj.  Did you get a chance to try the 2016 version? Like/dislike? Just gaging whether or not this warrants my efforts in tracking this down.

@blushnglow, I wore the 2016 Shimmer Shot in Spun Sugar today. It's a lovely liquid highlighter.

@TraceyEB I just googled that shade and it is gorgeous!! I can't believe I slept through that release! I was probably living under that rock over there.

Ha! I remember barely getting in on it. There were so many glow drops that year, @blushnglow. I'm surprised the Shimmer Shots haven't made their way to the CCO.

@blushnglow I did, yes. I really liked the whiter shade in the Shimmer Shots; it was the same colour as one of the CoverFX highlighting drops (Moonlight, I think) but without the chunky glitter.

I was really disappointed when they discontinued the old formula so I'm very much hoping these are the same.

Thanks for that feedback @Mochapj.  My interest is piqued...

@TraceyEB So exciting! Hoping to see some reviews about the Soleil palette. Wish we had that in Sephora.

16,845 Replies
testing