Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thx you so much for posting @Sunnysmom. just when I said no more TF 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014, I’ve learned (the hard way, of course!!) to never say “no more” when it comes to beauty buys. Well, not just beauty purchase. 🤪 🛍️ Do you, @TraceyEB or  @Sunnysmom have the original version of the Soleil Neige quad? @heartsmyface posted a look last year or this year that made me buy the original! 😊 

I think I skipped last year @itsfi @but I could be wrong. So many times I liked ohhh this is pretty and about to click buy then realize there is one in my drawer is staring back at me 😂🤣

I hear that @blackkitty2014. This is why I try not to open my beauty drawers before hitting that “Place Order” button. 😆 I mean, I know I have … more than one 😝  brown / nude eyeshadow palette but I don’t need to be reminded how much more. Hahaha! 

I have an older one @itsfi , not sure which it is. Only one. Maybe @blackkitty2014 will be able to remind me. 🥰 I’ll have to look it up. Was very shiny and sparkley from recollection. I bet the original is gorgeous if it’s not what I have! It would look amazing on @heartsmyface of course! And you!  💞

@Sunnysmom Were Metal Lust or First Frost Soleil Neige quads? I forget!

@Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom First Frost was a Soleil Neige quad. Metallust was an Extreme quad ☺️

Oh thanks @Mochapj ! I misread @Winthrop44 question! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂

Both right @Winthrop44 ? I only had Metal Lust I believe. They all start to run together tho I truly don’t have that many of them. @blackkitty2014 and others can def weigh in! 🥰

Dummy me- I misread that as “were they quads” 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄😆. OBV. Lol. I even reread it and still got it wrong!! Lol Looks like it’s gonna be that kind of day?! Ugh. In any event the new ones look sooo pretty!! Thank you @Mochapj ! 🤗

@Sunnysmom Is there any hope this will go up during the Sephora sale, or will it have come and gone by then? Hmmm

Wondered the same @Winthrop44 but if what @blackkitty2014 tells us we may be doomed! 🥹

@Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom @@that is my hope too. I saw it on Sephora but can’t put in cart or love list at the moment. Not Halloween yet Sephora. Don’t play trick on us. This one is similar to Metal Lust which gone in a flash when it first released.

I know it @blackkitty2014 !! Me too!! 😭 This is so pretty. These holiday collections are gonna do us in I fear! 🤣So glad you got back on here! 😍😘🤗

Correction: This is the Private Rose Garden Collection. Thank you, @Mochapj for pointing out the error!

For the lipstick swatches, Euphoric Rose is on the left and Intimate Rose is on the right.  The quad Rose Tease is below. The Lip Oil is not pictured.

1000009648.png

1000009647.png

1000009655.png

1000009654.png

1000009651.png

@TraceyEB - For some reason, I'm just now seeing this collection-- it's gorgeous!  I may have to pick up the quad and one or both lipsticks.  I'll have to read through the ingredients before committing. 

@Titian06, Tom Ford has released/is releasing three collections - Soliel Neige, Garden Party, and Cafe Rose - in close proximity to one another! From this collection, I'll be buying the quad and both lipsticks. We need a good sale!

@TraceyEB  I think Tavia has them labeled wrong.

The white package collection is the private rose garden and the dark ribbed items will be the Cafe Rose collection. 

@Mochapj, thanks for clarifying that, P! I updated my post accordingly. Look forward to hearing what you think of this launch.

@TraceyEB will let you know! I received my Rose Tease quad from the private rose garden collection today and I think it’s stunning. For an all matte palette, it really impressed me.

I will have the Cafe Rose cream blush and Rose Petal lip colour en route to me shortly, so I’ll be sure to share my swatches when they’re in my hands ☺️

@Mochapj, I was afraid you'd really like this quad! I've enjoyed TF's all matte palettes in the past. TF's private garden and the soleil neige collections have caught my eye in a way TF hasn't in a while. Can't wait to hear what you think of the blush and lip colour.

Swatches of the Cafe Blush

IMG_9149.png

16,845 Replies
testing