Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj Thanks for the great swatches. I ordered it before reading the cautions on here/watching Lexi's video, etc., and received it on Saturday thinking I might return without trying. I ended up wearing it on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday I used the light matte shade as an all over base and had no problems blending out the dark shade. On Sunday I skipped the light shade and the dark shade was slightly patchy in one spot. Unless it was a fluke it seems pretty easy to avoid the patchiness. The shimmer shades really are beautiful.

Stop telling us how nice this is @Winthrop44 ! Lol 🤣 😆😭 I’m trying to hold so firm as I know I want to try a Hermes eye palette when they are out! Danger ahead! 

That shows up nicely @Mochapj , I wondered! Do you like it?

@Sunnysmom I do.

I think the shimmers are gorgeous and the lightest matte shade is very smooth. The dark brown is a little closer to patchy but it’s not so bad that I think it would be detrimental.

Thx for giving us a mini review  @Mochapj . I was worrying about the dark matte is patchy. I have hard time with  Dark Opulence so when YouTubers Lexi report it the same as DO I immediately took this quad off my love list. I put it back on my list if I can find it again somewhere 🥰 

Looks good on you , great to know @Mochapj ! 💞

Swatches of Rose Tease from the private rose garden collection 

IMG_9251.jpeg

IMG_9254.jpeg

  

@Mochapj Did you purchase Euphoric Rose lip by any chance? Curious to see a great swatch of it besides IG etc. 💞

@Sunnysmom Sorry, I didn’t 😞

No worries thanks @Mochapj ! I kind of figured maybe too cool toned for you. I’m thinking its prob too light or rosey rose for me tho I do love the semi matte formula. 

@Mochapj, gorgeous colour story!

@Mochapj those shades are beautiful,  enjoy

Yay you got it. Please let us know how you like it @Mochapj 🌹

@blackkitty2014 It’s really lovely. The shadows are all smooth and silky and blend together nicely. 

I was hoping you don’t like it. 😂🤣 Thx so much @Mochapj . 🌹Put it on my wish list

Newest Soleil Neige. Coming to Sephora soon. Thank you @blackkitty2014, she’s having issues posting. 🤗🥰

IMG_2586.jpegIMG_2587.jpegIMG_2588.jpegIMG_2590.jpegIMG_2591.jpegIMG_2592.jpegIMG_2595.jpeg

Watch Lexi review before you buy @Sunnysmom @Winthrop44 @itsfi . This quad has the same formula as Dark Opulence which I hate. If you are okay with the formula then you would love. Ugh. Hard choice. I might skip.

@blackkitty2014, thanks for the head's up. I'm not familiar with the Dark Opulence formula. Will watch the reviews.

Another good video is Allfiesty fall favorite and failed. @TraceyEB 😘 She hits the nails in the head all of them 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014, appreciate the intel!! Will watch Allfiesty later today. 😘

Thanks @blackkitty2014 very good to know. I know I can live without these quads. Fool me once…! 

16,845 Replies
testing