Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks @Winthrop44 !

I’m not certain but I had heard from someone (I  can’t recall who) that the Cafe Rose (dark ribbed packaging collection) may not come to North America until early January. I picked these pieces up from Asia because the collection has already launched there.

Private Rose Garden (white and black packaging) should be around for the sale, I think.

@Mochapj Thanks...and BUMMER! lol

Our lip model is back gang. 😍🌹❤️ Both look beautiful on you. Is the cream blush similar to the ones they release couple yrs back @Mochapj 

LOL @blackkitty2014 This is the first lip product I've bought in *ages*. It's been so long I can't even remember the last one 😄

I would say this one seems better than the old ones. It is more dewy looking, less sticky feeling and when I tap it in, I don't feel any heaviness on my cheeks the way I did with the old versions.

Thx you so much @Mochapj 🌹😘 I love your lip swatches 🥰 I will get that cream blush for sure. I even like the old cream formula but I know exactly what you’re raking about the stickiness in the old ones 🌹

Oh this is lovely on you @Mochapj !🥰 I had a bad feeling I was gonna love this. 😭 Is there any sheen to the blush or more of a creamy matte? 

Thank you  @Sunnysmom it's got sort of a dewy look to it but no shimmer that I could detect. 

Here’s the new Rose Irisé. 

IMG_3006.jpeg

IMG_2915.jpegIMG_2925.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, I love the cool tone to this pink, and it doesn't look frosty. Very tempting!

You’re correct @TraceyEB it has a beautiful pink glow. No frost. I wondered if it had a kind of overspray effect or color shift but nope! 

@Sunnysmom  So pretty! I ordered this from Bloomingdales at 8:30 this morning with a GC I had (not for much of it, just $25) and got an OOS cancellation notice at 6:30pm. It's still showing as available on the Bloomingdales site at almost 9:30pm. 😠

What @Winthrop44 ?! That’s not ok! I hope it was a glitch?! Great minds… I used a GC for mine from NM lol. 

@Sunnysmom Couldn’t tell you what it was. It’s supposedly still available according to their web site. I ordered from Sephora today with a Rouge reward, so a better deal anyway. 

I’m so glad it worked out better this way @Winthrop44 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom @ugh this is soo hard to resist. I just said no more highlighters 😂🤣🥰

Impossible @blackkitty2014 !! Same here. Fail. So I will have to cut back other categories. (Lips and cheeks I’m looking at you. 😭)

@Sunnysmom Stunning! Love the photos!

Aww thank you @Samtian !! 😘 I think if I don’t overthink the pics I do better!! 😆🤣 This is a beauty of a highlighter so that helped so much! 

@Sunnysmom This is gorgeous!  It looks like a sophisticated highlight.  I've come across so much flat out glittery of late that this is just lovely. I think they'll hit mass appeal with this one.

I so agree @missjeanie ! I worried it was gonna be a fail glitterball for me but after seeing swatches I chanced it! It’s a beaut!! So smooth and flattering. 

Swatches of Lumiere d’Hiver

IMG_9417.jpeg

IMG_9418.jpeg

16,845 Replies
testing