Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thansk BK!  I like TF mattes - they are more satin really.  I find them comfortable.  Although Electric Pink was a terrible formula.

Black dahlia is too dark on me. It's beyond vampy into downright goth. Such a bummer 😛

That's what I'm afraid of. I'm hoping it'll work on me!

Anonymous Insider

I know it will look good on you, go for it.

I hope so!

This is cute - I love Pussycat!

Screenshot (2).pngJust ordered some more boys! Can't wait until Richard, Collin, Leonardo & Alasdhair arrive 🙂

I somehow have a largish notes reward at Nordies - said it was promotional (opening card) but more than I thought it was supposed to be. So, I keep telling myself I can spend it on 3 L&Bs. It's the only thing keeping me from ordering more elsewhere LOL

Great picks! I have my eye on Leonardo.

Anonymous Insider

Does anyone know if Spanish pink will be a part of the lips and boys? Does anyone have Patrick? I can't tell by online swatches if he is sheer. 

Dalidyli, based on available info to date Spanish Pink won't be part of the new L&Bs (see list on link below). Patrick applies sheer on me with a single application (but then I have pigmented lips). I need 2-3 coats to make it opaque, otherwise my naturally mauve lips show through. It might just take one coat for you.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Tom-Ford-Updates/m-p/2192566/highlight/true#M77832

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! I ordered Patrick so we will see. 

Dalidyli, somewhere down this thread skintester posted the list of all the L&B.  And also if they are repromotes of any permanenet lipsticks.  Check it out....

The Noir collection is up for pre-order on Tom Ford's website. 

The packaging is gorgeous. First Time looked terrible on me so I haven't gotten it yet. Anyone else notice it is $55? I wonder if all the lippies are going up again or if this is just for the packaging.

Strangely enough, the thing I think I want most is that gold mascara but I decided that I am not ordering directly from TF again, I don't know that is worth the hassle. 

I'm afraid First Time would be too light on me - I wish I had a TF counter nearby. I did notice the price, and am hoping it's just the packaging, since they just raised their prices!

I'm definitely getting First Time, I'm unsure about the cream shadow

Skipping!  I just overspent at Nars.  Done with holiday stuff...even considering skipping L&B!

I do have First Time already though.

I pre-ordered Addison today…there may be more later…

I'm now planning to live vicariously through you during the holiday season!!!

I think I might be with you on this one. I think the Guerlain release might have wiped me out on lusting after holiday collections.

16,860 Replies
testing