Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

a Rose Prick collection has launched in Asia that could make its way here. The quad looks like it could possibly be new although it looks a little like Smoky Quartz and Disco Dust

98A6CC00-108D-4A9B-BD0E-DEABA9A1996D.jpeg

@Mochapj Miss you! Hope you’re doing well. If you know this is Smorky Quartz in pink packaging, can you please tag me. This is the only quad I don’t have in the new crème formula 🥰

@blackkitty2014, Smokey Quartz is available at Selfridges, Sephora, and Nordstrom.

@blackkitty2014 miss you, too! Will let you know once I find out what it is 😉

@Mochapj I'm extremely interested in that perfume. 👀😍 That quad looks really nice too even though I'm usually unimpressed with high-end designer quads as of late but the colors are definitely something I could get use of. Realistically, I'm drawn in by the baby pink packaging. 🤣

@QueenMarceline luckily the perfume is already available here. It's a spicy rose scent that's quite nice, IMO

TOM FORD Rose Prick Eau de Parfum Fragrance 

White Suede Eye and Cheek Palette available at Tom Ford direct ($150).

TraceyEB_1-1662348117188.jpeg

TraceyEB_0-1662348266195.jpeg

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 - TF White Suade is now available on Bloomingdale's ($150).

Thx you @Titian06 🌹 I’m scare since it got bad reviews from those YouTubers once again. Sigh 😔 

Thanks @Titian06 , I’m holding off but love to see it if you guys get it! 😊

$150 now?? yeesh

@TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom @Titian06 just wanted to make sure everyone was aware, this one is the same formula as Bitter Peach per an SA friend of mine 

47D1457B-BEE0-4675-949F-3EA1ECB73865.jpeg

Thank you @Mochapj !

@Mochapj  Thx for posting! The swatches are different from the promo picture. Good thing I want to wait for more review. Not sure if I want this color story though 🌹❤️ are you getting it?

@blackkitty2014 I ordered one from Asia last week that will hopefully be here soon. My understanding is that this eye and cheek compact isn't launching in Canada at all and is exclusive to Bloomingdales and the TF website in the US, neither of which ship here 🙄

I mentioned re: Bitter Peach quad because I know a lot of people weren't too happy with that formula and since these are pricy I'd hate for people to end up disappointed.

Please let us know your thoughts @Mochapj . I didn’t get Bitter Peach quad so I dont have an opinion on it. I have all of these face palettes though 😘

Thanks for posting the swatches, @Mochapj ! 💖💖💖

I want this @TraceyEB 😘 Thx for posting 🌹

@blackkitty2014, it's a stunner, for sure! 😍

Very pretty, @TraceyEB ! 😍

@Titian06, love these shades!

testing