Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@blackkitty2014 It's on the steeper price point for me but I can't say I wouldn't cave if I managed to find it lol. I can still smell it on my hand from when I swatched it, even after all these hours. They told me it sold out really fast so idk if it's going to happen. Did you pick it up?

I did @makeitup305 . By the time I realized it was LE and want a backup bottle it’s already sold out every where. Oh well there’s always next year 😉

@blackkitty2014, does the Chanel body oil leave a golden sheen on the skin or is it more transluscent when applied?

@TraceyEB @I do believe it will leave a golden sheen but also depends on how much you apply. I don’t over apply liked TheBeautyLookBook Sabrina so I don’t get that kind of golden. If you like the Hydra skin care scent you would love it. It’s that scent. I want to get a backup bottle but it’s currently sold out every where. My SA said she put in a special order but don’t know if we get it.

@blackkitty2014 mentioned, Plage Priveé swatches 

30532C2C-BFBD-400F-9A14-2AFD005C4A27.jpeg

thanks @Mochapj . It's my favorite that I've seen from TF. I doubt I'll pick it up, but the swatches look great, and I'm sure it's lovely on you.

Do you love it @Mochapj 😍 

@blackkitty2014 Surprisingly, I do. I think it might be my favourite out of all the Soleil eye & cheek palettes. 

it’s the first one I own where every single shade in it is flattering on my skintone 🤣

Yay @Mochapj . Looking forward for this to drop in the US. 🙏🥰

thanks @blackkitty2014 ! that face palette looks so gorgeous. 

A couple of existing satin mattes are going to be repromoted in all white packaging 

D06001C4-42CB-426E-AAD8-F780CCED6D01.jpeg

@Mochapj  Thanks. There sure isn't much TF newness these days.....

Agreed @Winthrop44 . I'm sure we'll see something for the anniversary sale but a bit of preview intel I received was that at least one of the options is an existing product 🙄

@Mochapj I was hoping for something fun and new. Fingers crossed still I guess...

Those 3 new lip colour mattes I mentioned below are now at Nordstrom 

Thx @Mochapj 🌹

I think there might be an updated version of African Violet coming out, particularly since they discontinued AV recently 

BAF848AE-21ED-45DE-BD2E-D15B3BBE78FD.png

3 new shades of lip color matte

B486ECEB-E6DD-4F48-9786-B90BBE81FD52.jpeg

D94A33DF-D144-43EB-AB0C-302418816700.jpeg

Wow that red! @Mochapj thanks for sharing

Does anyone know if the Lip Sheers are discontinued? They used to be an annual summer thing and now they’re not on the TF web site at all.

@Winthrop44 Which ones are you referring to? They did release 5 new shades of Ultra Shine lip color for this summer, as they’ve done the past few years.

1 Reply
testing