Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Some ad copy about this year’s bad&ss collection. Interesting that it describes those 3 lipsticks as matte Metallics

84BD1680-2E72-4A62-A0DA-4DE62D72BF64.jpeg

Hi.  Does anyone have an approximate release date?  Thanks!

I watched some review and ppl said it is thinner and longevity not that great. But I do want to hear what you think if you decide to pick it up @Mochapj . Thx 🙏 

@blackkitty2014I picked up a bottle in the sale.

It's got a pretty strong opening and I'd say it leans more masculine than feminine but could still probably be unisex.

At first the smoky wood/incense has a bonfire vibe with a little amber but as it wears I find it moves more to the straight incense/palo santo notes. I don't think it's a loud scent but I definitely can still detect it at the end of the day.

The fact that it isn't overpowering isn't a bad thing IMO; something about it being lighter makes the incense notes kind of soothing, like a massage at a nice spa. 

I'm not sure it was truly a need for me but I will enjoy wearing it during the winter months. I think it would be a bit much in the summer, though.

Thx you @Mochapj for the review. I appreciate your feedback more than any YouTuber out there 🌹❤️

@blackkitty2014 glad to help!

I do like it quite a bit; it calls to mind if Amber Absolute crossed with the original Ombre Leather 16, but I think for people who aren't crazy about sort of masculine leaning scents, it might not be a win.

If you're on the fence, I'd definitely suggest sampling it first. 

Thx @Mochapj . I might not able to wear it but will try to sniff it to see if it can be Xmas present for my hubby. I do love Ombré Leather scent though… soo good

3 of the new powder matte lipsticks I believe @Sunnysmom mentioned a few months ago. Out already in Asia, so I assume coming soon elsewhere 

Scarlet Shock, Luscious, Blush Nu

6BF96F30-D548-4080-AA64-D5AFC66322C4.jpeg

@Mochapj These are the three Badass Lips for the year - notice the Ombre grey to white packaging. Will pair with the two Extreme quads Metallust and Lava Lustre. Was told in North America they will all be boutique/beauty_lish/Holt exclusive 

@Nuwc1998 Oh thanks! I am waiting for those quads. Do we have any idea of a release date?

Thanks for the tag @Mochapj , I’m hopeful for these. Colors look vibrant! 

Top (closest to my watch) to bottom: Nubile, Neutral Party and Indian Rose. Indian Rose is older shade while the other 2 are new (Nubile is an existing shade in a different formula so we use the term new loosely)Top (closest to my watch) to bottom: Nubile, Neutral Party and Indian Rose. Indian Rose is older shade while the other 2 are new (Nubile is an existing shade in a different formula so we use the term new loosely)

EE45F0D5-CC82-4940-9436-B94034E741C0.png

Hello! Have you heard anything about a Tom Ford Frostbite quad? 🙂

They're beautiful, @blackkitty2014!

They all look so nice, @blackkitty2014 !  💖💖💖

They are @Titian06 . I got Neutral Party and Nubile during F&F and figure I want to compare with Indian Rose which I panned so many times. Both new shades are pretty but they’re close enough that you don’t need both unless you’re gaga liked me 😘

Hang on a second! Are they discontinuing the brow gel??! It's out of stock almost everywhere...

@flonkerton it seems like they may be. 😔

Nooooo

E4776680-F4B0-41DE-92E3-81230494D0EA.jpeg

I just saw this posted today! It doesn’t look like Honey moon at all! Do you think it’s a bad pic or a new palette overall? Deciding if I’m going to order it!?

1 Reply
testing