1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Another look at X2 Lava Lustre

ECE1E500-78FA-48A9-94AE-5FFE9648E8A5.png

D07FF2EB-0EE2-4BED-BD51-AA6D66252B9D.png

Look good @Mochapj  Thx you 🌹

There's some additional new nude lipsticks available other than the 3 I posted below:

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lip-color-P416057?skuId=2475069

Blazing Kiss, Neutral Party, Pink Charade

I don't see those other 3 I posted in the list so they may be exclusive to another store or region-specific (West Coast, Mocha Rose and Dolce)

Wow so many nudes lol. I have 1 matte formula and 2 of the satin matte, all discontinued / LE of course. Can’t wait to see swatches start to roll out for these new ones. I like a few but their swatches are never good lol

Good find @Mochapj . I saw these over Nordstrom couple days ago but haven’t seen they pop up here til you posted 🌹

@Mochapj @itsfi Maybe a silly thought, but any chance these new ones could be the ones we were expecting but that that they were given different names in the end? Nordstrom online does have Pink Charade and the other two.

@Winthrop44  I don't think so. The ones I posted earlier were identified in most posts in Asia as N1, N2, N3 and a few of these are labeled as N4, N5 and then Pink Charade has no number at all.

@Mochapj Aha! Thanks for that! Glad to have all these new TF lipsticks to look forward to!

@Mochapj, I hope those other 3 lip colors (West Coast, Mocha Rose and Dolce) are just scheduled for a later release and not region specific. 🤞🏼 

@itsfi I'm pretty sure I saw a US Nordstrom SA post them on IG last week so it may just be store-specific 

Swatch of the new lip balm @Nuwc1998 @Winthrop44 

75E14F9A-2489-4067-9EE5-9D9AABB0726B.png

@Mochapj Thanks so much. Hmmmm. It looks a lot warmer here than I was imagining.

Another new product that’s coming. Due to timing it might coincide with Winter Soleil

E548219C-E76F-46AF-92A3-51F908F97C59.jpeg

Soleil, the Naked Pink quad and a new lip balm

AFAC4EFE-786F-42B9-A689-C53087FC2C41.jpeg

Is this “lip balm” a new product or a Lip Sheer?

@Winthrop44 @Mochapj My SA said it’s a new product - a rose toned lip balm with chrome overspray. My hunch is that it’ll be similar to the Balm Frost from last winter season, but with more of a nude rose tone than the pearl pink.

Personally, I’m more excited for the Extreme Quads. Lava Lustre already looks stunning, and with a new formula too

@Winthrop44 I’m not super familiar with the sheer shade names but I think Sunlit Rose is  new

Okie gang I found couple swatches from Asian YouTubers (I think they’re Thai - just guessing cuz I can’t read the language). But looks liked there are 4 most wanted nude lipsticks (I think @Mochapj posted awhile ago)

CCFD03BF-84B6-466D-A41C-788D3637FBD8.jpeg5728543C-CA5C-4D6B-A7A0-6CFDC1344C93.jpegD2491F4B-D08F-42C4-AADA-D8F03E26D1A4.jpeg43730094-54E3-4EBA-AB00-8B956450792C.jpeg

Definitely calling it, I think 'West Coast' is the rebirth of Coco Ravish 😍

@Mochapj I want couple of these lipsticks. Hope the lipsticks are as good as they look and I hope these YouTubers doesn’t edit their video too much 😘 wait what the heck happened to your comment. Anywho I’m waiting for some kind of discount to try out 1 blush. The price turns me off to be honest. 😂🤣

Wow good find @blackkitty2014 these all look so good! 😘

1 Reply
testing