Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thx you so much @Titian06 @Mochapj @Sunnysmom 🌹❤️🥰

@blackkitty2014 it looks great on you. I wish it was that blue on me!

Even when I don’t layer it with those top 2 shades it isn’t blue; I think I just have too much yellow in my undertones 😕

Love it @blackkitty2014 so pretty!  (I used the blue over another one I own and it was not teal vs just blue . Good to know  with that combo. )

Cognac Rose and Coquette

B99F964E-A322-4EC0-B489-0D1D53A67179.jpeg

46AE6330-98C6-4F8C-8937-32F4BA3A0653.jpeg

I'm getting strong CT pillowtalk quad vibes from coquette 🤔

Is Coquette a dupe for Orchid Haze @Mochapj ?

@blackkitty2014 Here are some watches. I’d say it’s like a combo of Seductive Rose and Orchid Haze

30D1EA37-73BF-4F07-902C-3C48F414C2CF.jpeg

9D552A77-EE6F-45DE-81BD-A6CA4A42998A.jpeg

Thx you so much @Mochapj 🌹💄❤️ You’re the best!

Metallic Denim and Rose Prisme

8CA0B619-FE3B-40B4-B56A-F025E0BE3ADC.jpeg

BC73F8E2-6CA3-49AE-9691-62B2864638E5.jpeg

Pretty swatches @Mochapj . Do you like them? My Metallic Denim just arrived and there is a lot of sparkle that’s for sure. @blackkitty2014 did yours come yet? 

@Sunnysmom as I was saying to BK, I like it (and don’t mind the sparkle) but it’s not really a blue palette. It’s just a neutral palette with a slightly washed out teal 🤣

That said, I appreciate that it doesn’t have a ton of sparkle fallout like the last blue palette Soleil Neige 

I haven’t tried RP yet so I don’t have much of an opinion other than that it reminds me of a subtler version of PMG Fleur Fantasia 

18982A9D-0ADD-4978-8BEC-8E444BCB7009.jpeg

Yup that appears exactly right @Mochapj thanks. I only got the Metallic quad. Sounds like I should have gotten the other one you have with more of the blues in it but considering how seldom I truly wear blue I should be just fine lol. Greys are another story however! Love them and can never have enough it seems. 

No mine won’t get here til Friday. Don’t they know I NEED it now 😂🤣😘 @Sunnysmom 

Ummm YES @blackkitty2014 ! You have no others to wear! 😆

Thx you for the swatches @Mochapj. Do you think Rose Prism would show up at all? And how do you like Metallic Denim?

@blackkitty2014 Here is a comparison I did for somebody else. You can see how much lighter Rose Prisme is than all the others

50FE056B-D1FC-4EC8-A05B-7460F6AB9ADF.jpeg

I like metallic Denim, but it’s not a blue palette. It’s a neutral palette with one slightly blue shade in it. I find it to be the wet dry version of last dance

Thx you @Mochapj 🌹💄❤️

In case any Canadians are waiting for them, Metallic Denim and Rose Prisme are available at Nordstrom Canada under the names Ethereal Blue and Pop Dust.

My SA says those were the working names for Metallic Denim and Rose Prisme.

I just came on here to see if anyone had posted what quad Pop Dust was.I ordered it since it looks different from others I have.

Sorry gangs. BIC was down earlier to I can’t post. @Mochapj was right. They was briefly available at Nordstrom under the new names. They are in and out of stock at the moment though. I was able to grab the blue one. Can’t wait for the blushers

Me too @blackkitty2014 , I hope the order really goes through! 

4 Replies
testing