Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Sunnysmom  I don't find these 2 to be chunky; they are quite smooth. I can't say the same thing about Stunner though... I tried that one on and it is very large chunks and quite gritty. :S

Good to know thanks @Mochapj . Gonna have to go check out in person probably! I can’t seem to resist these from pics but then in person haven’t been great. Shimmer is ok tho! 😘😘

@Sunnysmom  the level of texture really seems to vary from shade to shade.

I have 10 or 11 of these now and for the most part the ones I own are smooth. My Stunner is bad, my Havoc is also gritty but all the others (Bolt, Thrust, Firestar, Dazed, Control, Trance, Destroy, Risk) are great; I wouldn't even know they were 'glitter' lipsticks to feel them on. I bought a Surge last year and it was so gritty I sent it back to Sephora; it was literally like rubbing sand on my mouth.

Not sure why there's such a huge variance but I guess maybe it has to do with the different colours of glitter having different textures?

Isn’t that interesting @Mochapj . I imagine that is why. I will give Risk and Destroy a go! I do love Gaga’s Haus red shimmer and a few others that have a bit of it so that’ll do if these don’t work out. I also recently read that glitter lippies were going out of favor (have you?) and not trending as much so I was kind of surprised TF was still doing them but they are so fun and pretty and I adore them on you! Very inspiring ! I swear you should be a lip model  with those beauties ! 😘🥰. 

Isn’t that interesting @Mochapj . I imagine that is why. I will give Risk and Destroy a go! I do love Gaga’s Haus red shimmer and a few others that have a bit of it so that’ll do if these don’t work out. I also recently read that glitter lippies were going out of favor (have you?) and not trending as much so I was kind of surprised TF was still doing them but they are so fun and pretty and I adore them on you! Very inspiring ! I swear you should be a lip model  with those beauties ! 😘🥰. 

What the heck posted twice. Sorry guys 🙄😕

@Mochapj You're killing me with your beautiful lip swatches. Heart I put both in my purchase list 😉  Have you seen commando?

@blackkitty2014 thank you.

I'm picking up a Commando (and Synthetica) from my SA on Saturday. I ordered Risk and Destroy off the Nordstrom website last week but all the new shades aren't launching in Canada until this weekend. 

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Stunner, Destroy, Risk

Wow thx for posting @Mochapj .  I hope new shades will come to Sephora so i can use my GC 🙂  I love Stunner.  PS.  If anyone is looking for it, looks liked it's back in stock at Sephora.

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Rumor has it Burnished Amber will be returning as a limited Nordstrom exclusive for this year’s Anniversary sale. Will be interested to compare to the old one - but better yet, looks like they’re listening to what we want!!

@Nuwc1998, thanks for the info. I missed that one and would love to see it available again!

Thx @Nuwc1998 I missed out that one. Will keep an eye out. I wonder if Sephora will stop carrying Tom Ford. I haven’t seen any new stuffs for a while now.

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Newest launches haven’t really “launched” yet, keep in mind. Nordstrom has the exclusive launch on the Shade and Illuminate Foundation until it goes to other retailers (March, I’ve heard). New quads only two are in-store, and three are online only...but Sephora has removed the discontinued ones. Nothing else new has really come out yet.

Wow, that's interesting!  I wonder when Sephora will be getting the latest quads?

8 new lipspark shades, all available on Nordstrom

CommandoCommandoStarstruckStarstruckBabyBabyLovesickLovesickThrobThrobDestroyDestroySyntheticaSyntheticaRiskRisk

@MochapjThanks for posting these,Commando,Baby and Risk are all going on my wish list.

@Seymore3 @Mochapj I’m eyeing on Baby and Risk

2 more Commando (copper) and Risk (plum)

2 Replies
testing