Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Hey thanks @Titian06 ! I love them! I don’t have but a few TF quads so I think this one was a really good choice especially with the newer formula being so good! Did you get some of the new ones also? 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thx so much for posting @Sunnysmom. It got good reviews from you and @Mochapj so it’s a must 🥰😍

RE: Tom Ford Updates

ArAbesque

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Oh em gee @Mochapj . You’re on fire 🔥Thx so much for all the swatches and comparison. I actually don’t hate Golden Mink. I will sit this one out until the 3 face palettes come out. I hope those as good as the first two. I almost hit pan on the Warm One.

Also curious how they compare to TFX15 and TFX20, which they obviously are homage to. And, if the pigmentation is sheer...perhaps this was the Asia-designed quad after all - we all know how well those two glitters did in APAC

@Nuwc1998here are a few comparisons as well.

I think the colours are fairly similar to those Extreme shadows, however those of course are grittier and have the larger more visible flecks of glitter. I actually think the most analagous palette is PMG Iconic Illumination; the colour story is nearly identical, but done in a much more metallic and pigmented fashion. 

I also think this palette doesn't photograph well, depending on lighting. When I did my swatches yesterday it was midday with diffused lighting and the colours really popped. In today's brighter morning lighting the glitters reflect too much light and it is more difficult to pick up the colour behind them.

Arabesque vs TFX15, TFX20, Burnished AmberArabesque vs TFX15, TFX20, Burnished Amber

Arabesque, TFX15, TFX20, Burnished AmberArabesque, TFX15, TFX20, Burnished Amber

Arabesque, Supersonic Girl, Iconic Illumination, Golden OpulenceArabesque, Supersonic Girl, Iconic Illumination, Golden Opulence

Arabesque, Supersonic GirlArabesque, Supersonic Girl

Arabesque, Iconic Illumination, Golden OpulenceArabesque, Iconic Illumination, Golden Opulence

I’m beyond curious to know your batch code/experience with this one bc I haven’t seen ANYONE have that much pigmentation success with those glitters...

@Nuwc1998  I think there may well be batch differences with all of these new quads. I did not get Arabesque but my experience with Sous la Sable and De Le Creme was much more like Mel Thompson's than Michele Wang’s.

@Nuwc1998 batch code appears to be BB9 (or BR9, the second letter isn’t as deeply imprinted) I haven’t worn it yet (will be trying this evening) but it seems fairly comparable to the formulation of the celestials in quads like Seductive Rose, Titanium Smoke, Golden Mink, etc)

Swatches of 30 of the 40 shades of the shade illuminate foundation

I will say, in real life 2.7 vellum has olive tones...if you’re light to medium olive, it could be your shade. At first I thought it was cool olive from looking at it in the bottle, but it’s actually quite warm😉 and went a bit orange on me. That said, it’s nowhere near my match, so the orange part could’ve just been weird tones mixing as they tend to do. 

P.S. I ordered it by accident and my hubby threw away the box (granted, I shouldn’t have left it separate from the bottle LOL!). If anyone needs a swatch, I’m happy to do so...I have 3.5 Ivory Rose on the way also. 

It may be one of those you have to go to store and try bc my normal shade looks very different

30 Shades of Yellow

@makeitup305  😄

Department store lighting is probably doing it no favours in that regard but when I saw it I thought, 21 shades of yellow, 9 shades of brown 😄 😄 😄

@Nuwc1998 here is Mink Mirage. I didn’t experience any issues with fading

These colors look great on you, @Mochapj, as does your lippie!  💖💖💖

Thanks @Titian06  it's one of my faves from the Satin Matte line, Modern Love 🙂

Some more swatches of the new quads

I really want the sable quad. Hoping they will arrive on Sephora when I get to use my 15% off from points

New shade and illuminate foundation

testing