Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@fiercestpoodle that's really sad to see but I'm amazed it arrived only out of the pan and not smashed to smithereens. They must be baking the wet dry formula really hard nowadays 😄

As for Badas$, I heard this week the Japan launch date got pushed to 11/15. As far as I've heard they're the first market that will be launching the quad so we probably won't see it here until after that. I've asked all my SA at various stores here and none of them have even heard that it exists yet.

@Mochapj Thanks for letting me know about the Badass quad. I have a $100 Sephora reward that expires at the end of December, so with any luck that quad will show up before then.

As for Soleil d'Hiver - something didn't look quite right with it when I opened it up - there was a flake of eyeshadow on top of the protective plastic insert. I couldn't understand how it got there, so I tilted the palette and the shadow popped right out into my hand. 

@Mochapj @fiercestpoodle Badas$ might have glitter fall out galore... to live up to its name ... lol it's a bad joke.  With Tom nowsaday, it's hard to predict. 😉

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Some more pieces of the gold packaged deco collection. A compact, another lipstick (impassioned) and some sort of zippered (brush?) set

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj - I think the zippered case is the lipstick case in your next post below.

Does anyone have pictures of the Sephora all-gold packaging for Golden Mink/Scarlet Rouge? Just curious how they look in person!

20191016_214114.jpg20191016_214129.jpg20191016_214208.jpg20191016_214235.jpg20191016_214243.jpg20191016_214317.jpg20191016_214345.jpg

Yay, it let me post it this time :). I do like the gold, so pretty. But I dunno how I feel about those glitter toppers. Not much pigment shows up on me, it got under my eyes and on my nose, and remained on my face the next day. Anyone have a similar experience? Also, would ya'll say it's best to just use a finger to apply them (the glitters)? I'll experiment a little longer but I dunno if I'm gonna keep it. I also noticed just a few days later it was no longer on the site.

I like using my finger better than a brush - they show up much better that way. 

I think the glitter in this particular palette is more subtle than some of the others - I had to build up several layers to get that sparkle! That being said of all his palettes I have this one has less fallout than others. 

@goldenhq  I’ve found that the 2 glitters in GM don’t show up distinctly (or much in general) if you’re not of very fair complexion

that said, I always apply the TF Celestials (glitter) shades with a finger rather than a brush because that does help to squeak a little more colour out of it and keeps the glitter from transferring too much. You can see a couple posts below in my swatch photos that even swatched this one isn’t super pigmented.

I have that gold Scarlet Rouge (believe it or not i dont have that shade out of my 50-60 TF lippies lol) on my love list but it disappeared couple days after its appearance so i guess it was sold out ???

Tom Ford 01 Soleil Neige: I used Wayne Goss shader brush 18. No fall out issue so far. Will report back if it does during the day. @Mochapj , @Sunnysmom , I wonder if you received a dud one. I actually have less fall out than Titanium Smoke 🤷‍♀️I will play more with TF quads next week and will report back if anything change. 

Oooh @blackkitty2014 you look so gorgeous!!! That is the only one of the three I didn't get, might have to fix that 🙂

Looks very pretty on you @blackkitty2014 ! I tried both a decent brush and fingers and no good. Too much glitter all over and barely any color. Maybe a dud but who knows. Too much effort even tho I adored the shades! Much prefer CT Rock Chick with a little of all shades to work I think ! Next! 😕 🤣 

Ya @Sunnysmom return it if it doesnt work for you 😉 So many pretty makeups, so little time 😉

Agree 💯 @blackkitty2014! 😘

@blackkitty2014  You look gorgeous! BTW: I am enjoying Soleil D’Hiver, since I am a neutral lover (Nude Dip, Honeymoon, Iris Bronze and Virgin Orchid are my favorites). This one looks a lot like Winter 2018 palette (but better). No fallout issue so far. Edited: I also really like the Suspicion palette (my new fav)!
Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad Soleil D’HiverTom Ford Eyeshadow Quad Soleil D’HiverTom Ford Eyeshadow Quad Soleil D’Hiver

Thx you @ms123456 . I haven’t had a chance to play Soleil D’Hiver yet but I was hoping it is somewhat between Nude Dip and Honeymoon. I’m glad you love yours. I’m excited to try that one next. 😘

@blackkitty2014  The only caveat is that it is quite neutral (and not pigmented). First three shades are similar on eyes (perhaps wet for more effect). The last one is pigmented. So this will be liked by some, only if they enjoy neutral eye look and go for softer shimmery eyes (instead of pigmented look). This looks and feels very similar to the Winter 2018 palette's eye-shadows to me (but better quality). I agree with @Mochapj that it is quite boring. For my boring self, it is fine 😄 but nothing exciting. The Suspicion quad is much better in my humble opinion. Separate note: I am going to try the Sisley Paris new phyto single shadows (Metallic Pink and Silky Coral are intriguing me).  @Sunnysmom @Mochapj Thanks!

Boring works for me too @ms123456 ! lol. Looks pretty. I ordered Sisley too and curious to see how they are! Pricey little stinkers tho. Hope we love! I ordered steel one and will do khaki next if love it. 💞

testing