Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Tom Ford Updates

These colors are more appealing then the initial release shades

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thx @Mochapj . Hey Tom, where the corals 😂 

Saks has a bunch of new gift sets up for preorder. To note, the 5 piece lipstick sets aren’t Boys and Girls size but the tiny GWP size

Do we have any idea on release date?

@BeansCat All I’ve heArd so far is October 

Winter Soleil

3rd quad is on my wish list!!

@Mochapj Thank you. I think I’m in trouble with this one!

4 words @Mochapj- thank you and darn it. 😫

@Mochapj, I was just wondering if TF might release another Soleil eye and cheek palette when this newness came across my screen.  I'm loving the taupe vibe of this collection!

@Mochapj  Pretty! That is one heck of a lot of taupey goodness. 

Sterling

@.Mochapj, I went to my local (45 min away) Nordstrom las...

@.Mochapj, I went to my local (45 min away) Nordstrom last weekend, and they didn't have this Boys & Girls collection in stock yet. 😞 It's their loss because I would have purchased one if I could try them on. I probably won't be going back until December, so if I get one, I'll probably end up buying from Sephora online.

Interesting @Mochapj, pretty but how I thought Deborah was going to look! I ordered it and Martin. Bet I won’t like lol. 

@Sunnysmom I saw a picture of someone wearing Deborah a few weeks ago; it’s a lot darker, vampier and more pigmented than this. It’s weird but the shine lipsticks are all way more pigmented than the Boy mattes 

That is weird @Mochapj. I bet the new formula won’t stick around very long at this rate! Bad experiment. They do look nice on you tho too much work clearly! 

This shade also looks very pretty on you @Mochapj .  Thx for posting!!

Thanks @blackkitty2014 

i like it but I think all the soft mattes look completely different than how their lipstick bullets do. I assume that’s because it’s the satin matte formula which is so extremely siliconey and slippery it can’t really build up

@Mochapj thx so much for the detail review.  This explains why the soft mattes dont look very pigmented.  Ugh!!! I'm on the fence on the soft mattes.

@blackkitty2014 honestly, unless you are able to see them in person, I wouldn't bother with them

Even the ones I swatched first (Deveren & Mario) seemed like they could be darker but I can't get them to build on the lips at all. I only decided to try Sterling because I figured he was so much darker it had to show up somewhat but it's still really sheer

9 Replies
testing