Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@moxiepancakesI have. I haven’t had the best luck with them because as stated below, they do tend to emphasize wrinkles and not look the most attractive. I have only shimmer ones though, so I can’t speak to the matte ones.

i think I may have shared some photos back when they came out. 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Tom-Ford-Updates/m-p/4649431/highlight/true#M75745

Thanks for linking the swatches! yep winkle emphasis migh...

Thanks for linking the swatches! yep winkle emphasis might be a deal breaker.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Depending on what you’re looking for, they’re good! If you’re looking for a steadfast eye primer, try one of the matte shades. If you’re looking for a one-color eye look, or something to spice it up, try a shimmer. And no, despite the vitriol a certain YouTubed spewed on the internet about them being paint pots - they aren’t. The ingredient deck for both is slightly different, and the exclusion of some ingredients for the TF make them have a different feel and wear altogether...which she would have known if she’d actually compared the two at all. Only cons to them is that the shimmers on the brighter shades (like Minimalist and Stargazer) can emphasize wrinkles a bit (bc they are longerwearing/waterproof in ways the paint pots aren’t). Also, the matte colors are similar to some paint pots, so if it’s just the color you’re looking for, go for the paint pot instead, unless you’re concerned about product texture/longevity.

Thanks for the info. I'm looking for wear time and water...

Thanks for the info. I'm looking for wear time and water resistance.

These show up this morning

TOM FORD - Gloss Luxe Lip Gloss

Tried these yesterday. Pigments are much more flexible than the original glosses (which were always full coverage), and they feel less sticky/more lightweight. They don’t smell like vanilla, either, which throws me. Packaging component is LUXE for sure - these are heavy! Sizably bigger than the old ones, and actually makes the old ones look and feel cheap by comparison. Do keep in mind, though, when I got home I noticed a disparity in product amount. The new ones do have less product in the tube than the old, so you are paying for packaging and a better formula.

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks for your thoughts. I was surprised not to see the vanilla in the ingredient list! Not sure how I feel anbout that because although I shun fragrance 99.9% of the time I do like the TF vanilla. Oh well. That stinks about reduction in what you're getting for the riduculous $55 too. However, all that said, I think I do want to try one during the sale!  Just can't decide on which. Swatches would be a big help but haven't seen any out there yet. Edit: They still smell vanilla to me and the ingredient list I originally saw on Sephora that didn't list fragrance was wrong or at least incomplete. On the box there is Fragrance fairly high up in a verrrry long ingredient list and Vanillin specifically listed further down. To make a long story short they're still yummy to me. LOL

The 30 new boys and girls are up on tf direct

Should i guess that Sephora will have these available the day after the sale ends? 😉 Thx @Mochapj !

What I was guessing too @blackkitty2014 ! 🙄😕

Sephora had the Soleil glow foundation right? Is it down because of the sale or something I missed? I can no longer find the same on the website. Thanks

Though the foundation started as a Nordstrom exclusive, I have seen it in Saks and Neimans locations in-store, but I haven’t seen it in any Sephora gondolas. I do know that Bluemercury acquired it but had it RTV’d almost immediately, so I’m not sure what’s with that 🤷🏼‍♂️ As for Lissome, it is the LE cheek duo for the collection - and it’s largely sold out. That’s probably why it can’t be shipped to the US - it may not even be in any Sephora US stores/warehouses anymore.

@Vineetha  I know it was on the US site. I'm not sure if they would take it down just because of the sale, but I guess we'll find out after. I had the Lissome cheek duo on my loves, and now it says it can't be shipped to the US. I wonder if it will magically become available after the sale 😉

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 7.45.59 PM.png

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

I am guessing so too.!It can’t be that the whole range sold out right? I should have just got it on the first day of the sale because I was sure it was there with the new foundations 😕

Re: Tom Ford Updates

New gloss formula, available in 20 shades

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 9.29.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-21 at 9.30.30 AM.png

Boys and girls

Thanks @Mochapj , great swatches, nice and clear! 

@Mochapj Thanks for sharing Maurice looks unique and pretty!

Thx so much for posting @Mochapj ... You're the best!!!

Some more info about additions to Soleil line

I'm still waiting on the Basque pallete, does anyone know...

I'm still waiting on the Basque pallete, does anyone know if it's going to happen?
1 Reply
testing