Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj  I hear rave reviews of this one from a fragrance group that I am in. There seems to be no information regarding notes that I can find however...

@ChristalM  the translation of the post I got the photo from has some notes listed but they’re not the official ones, just what that particular person smells in it

they listed citrus, heliotrope, violet, iris, musk

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Available now at Tom Ford direct

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 5.29.27 PM.png

Out of curiosity, if you had to choose 3 beauty products for TF to bring back, which ones would you choose? We know he brings back fragrances from the vault occasionally, and I've heard whispers the same could happen for beauty. Curious what pieces they'd be - backups of long-lost loves, or pieces you wish you had the chance to grab the first time around but couldn't...

@Nuwc1998 good question 😉 Let's see ... i missed out Burnish Amber, Cognac Sable, Enchanted and Illicit so if the company brings any of those back i would be happy.  I'd love to see they expand the contouring cheek duo (Softcore and Stroke) line.  And most of all, i think i want the Tom Ford pre circa 2015 quality back.  I want no Tom Ford dud from now on.  Is it a hard thing to do? 😉

@Nuwc1998 @blackkitty2014 I agree with the eyeshadow quads listed and the cheek duos - wish I hadn't missed out all those products ... I wasn't into Tom Ford back then. Silly me.  😃

@Nuwc1998  Great question! I just want burnished Amber 😞 

coco ravish lipstick (the best brown nude for olive skin), Cognac Sable quad and Illicit cream shadow.

i bought backups of coco ravish when it got d/c but TF brown nudes always seem to be the shades in my collection that have turned the fastest. I have one nearly empty one left that I keep for dupe hunting purposes. Cognac Sable is such a gorgeous quad that I still don’t understand why it was discontinued; I have a backup but I still think it should be part of the permanent range. What’s left of my Illicit is so old I’d never dream of using it anymore , but that sort of rich, warm copper mahogany tone seems to be missing from the range.

1. Illicit because I missed it

2 and 3. Pink Dune Lip Color Sheer because I love it and lost mine and am always looking for a dupe!

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Looks like the new boys and girls are reformulated; soft matte and soft shine finishes

And some new Girls:

AndreaAndrea

BenedettaBenedetta

CandyCandy

DeborahDeborah

EdieEdie

HollyHolly

IsabelleIsabelle

IvyIvy

JackieJackie

JoeJoe

MarioMario

OndineOndine

PaulPaul

RonaldoRonaldo

VivaViva

Thanks @Mochapj for this exciting news!

@Mochapj after all these years, Tom hasnt got the memo that our names need to shown up at least once 😉 lol

@blackkitty2014 every year I keep hoping for one but I’m not holding my breath. There are so few famous people with my first name that it’s highly unlikely it would ever be one 🤣

that said, I do own either a boy or girl for just about every other person in my immediate family

Some more of the new shades:

MartinMartin

DeverenDeveren

MauriceMaurice

JohnnyJohnny

TaylorTaylor

GerardGerard

UdoUdo

LouLou

AntonioAntonio

SterlingSterling

One of the new girls Deborah

Oooh I might need this 😘 Thx @Mochapj 

Ditto @blackkitty2014 !! I know some maybe aren’t but I’m thrilled for new reds from TF! Sorry @Mochapj ! Lol. 

Looks like F Fabulous is getting a matching nail colour

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 10.35.21 AM.png

My SA mentioned a few weeks ago that another round of boys and girls was coming and these look like some of them. Seems like a disproportionate number of reds

Thx @Mochapj ... Looks liked it's about time.  I panned couple L&B this year so it's time to stock up 😉

testing