Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks @ms123456 !

I don’t believe those 2 are similar. Dazed is a very hard colour to photograph and I don’t think it is showing true to real life colour here. It is a fuchsia shade but it has a blue pearl reflect that shows up A LOT in person but I could not get to show up on camera, probably because it’s reflecting the light. I haven’t seen Stunner in person but my understanding is it’s a cherry red and Dazed seems a lot pinker toned.

looking at my photo again, you can really see the blue pearl reflect at the very bottom of the lipstick bullet where it is attached to the plastic part of the tube; there’s a prominent blue ring you can see reflected through the clear plastic ☺️

@Ria0215  @Mochapj  Thank you very much for the detailed description! Looking forward to trying these. 

If I had to pick just one it would probably be Powertrip it was the first one I purchased and it still is my personal favorite but they are all pretty. 

I have Stunner and it looks very Metallic and it is hard to say what color it is on the lips. It definitely looks red but not a bright dark red but sometimes when I look at it; it seems very metallic. I just love it they are all good quality and unique. All I know is my husband loved it and he also loved Dazed and Powertrip.  My three favorites so far are Powdertrip, Dazed and Stunner. I also picked up Firestar which for me had more glitter to it on my lips but the color is pretty.  I love Clash & Stinger also. I think they are beautiful I just did not want Thrust, Surge and Bolt. The few others I did not pick up are pretty but just not for me. 

Thanks, @Mochapj! They all look great on you!

Thanks, @Mochapj! They all look great on you!

Thx you for the lips watches @Mochapj . It’s hard to choose a favorite since they all look good on you. Control is really stunning

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Lavender Extreme

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

I am on the fence about this one.....

My first instinct is "I want it! Buy it!" But I'm not 100% sure...

Mochapj-any chance you have a full face photo wearing the Extreme Lavender?

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Javadoo here it is applied full strength. It’s very blue toned. Also compared to a few other TF blurples

@Javadoo The only full face photo I have wearing it is this, which was the day I did the lip swatch, but it’s been blotted off a few times because I don’t care for it when it’s opaque. I am wearing it again today so when I get a chance I’ll pop some more on and snap a photo305DF84C-4280-49EB-A6E4-48726F2D4278.jpeg

Great!

Thanks so much!

Do you like it? Is it very purple? Is it more sheer?

@Javadoo I’d say it’s not sheer, very shimmery and a ‘blurple’ leaning closer to the blue side. I think it’s probably really similar to the 11 Trance Lip Spark, but I don’t own that one.

i don’t like it worn full on because I find it too blue for my complexion so that it’s almost a frostbitten blue. When it’s blotted down I like it more, the shimmers are still there but it takes down the blue tone substantially 

@Mochapj -I ended up purchasing Lavender Extreme...my curiousity was killing me.

And.....I absolutely love it.

I think I may have gasped when I put it on my lips and saw it in the mirror.

It is EXACTLY my kind of shade.

I'm considering getting a backup. 

Thanks Mochapj!

Wow. This looks very wearable. Thx for post @Mochapj 

@blackkitty2014 It looks a little less weird on camera than it does in person. In real life it looks a bit iridescent unicornesque

It’s nice, but it’s probably more for date night or the club than for an office but that’s most of Tom Ford’s make up in my opinion 🤣

@Mochapj Lol 😂 I want to be all bling bling with the lip sparks but they haven’t brought/restocked many of them. Sigh!

More details on Metallique

5ABD8F7D-B09D-49DC-BF10-18C793BC6150.png

WILLFUL. FEARLESS. ADDICTIVE.

FORGED WITH ELEGANT BRILLIANCE, TOM FORD METALLIQUE MESMERIZES ITS ADMIRERS WITH A PULSATING FLASH OF MODERN, RESOLUTE FEMININITY, WILLFUL, LUMINOUS AND IN FULL BLOOM. A HIGH-SHINE ARMOR OF ADDICTIVE ALDEHYDES ENVELOP ITS REVERBERATING CORE OF SENSUOUS WHITE FLOWERS, LIKE A METAL VENUS IN FLEURS.

LIKE AN ARMORED EMBROIDERED DRESS, THE METALLIC SHEATH OF LIGHTER-THAN-AIR ALDEHYDES OPENS THE SCENT LIKE A SECOND SKIN, THE COLLISION OF CRISP VERT DE BERGAMOTE AND PINK PEPPERCORN FURTHER STEELING THE INSATIABILITY OF THE FIRST IMPRESSION.

BENEATH ITS COOL VENEER, METALLIQUE'S FLORAL HEART IS AMPLIFIED BY JUXTAPOSING DELICATE WHITE BLOSSOMS OF AUBEPINE AND MUGUET WITH THE NARCOTIC-LIKE NECTAR OF HELIOTROPE.

AN AURA OF AMBRETTE SEED IMPARTS WARMTH WITH WOODY INFLECTIONS OF PERU BALSAM. THE SOFT SCENT OF VANILLA AND CREAMY SANDALWOOD LAYER AN ADDICTIVE, CONTRASTING FINISH THAT FURTHER DRIVES THE METALLIC SUITING OF THE OPEN.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Also just gonna share this comparison of White Suede vs the anniversary palette

Has it been confirmed now this is a revised quad of the original White Suede or is it the same as the Neimie's White Suede?  I took pictures at Nordstrom today.  I didn't purchase the Neimie's release, but the pink shade I don't think was as glittery as the Nordstrom quad.  Am I wrong?

TF White Suide 01-1.jpegTF White Suide 01.jpegTF White Suede 02 copy.jpg

@dolceoktober, Erin Nicole, who works at Nordstrom, described the palette as a White Suede "variant." Below is the swatch of the quad that she featured on a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale YT video.

From Erin Nicole YT, which she describes as a White Suede "variant" quadFrom Erin Nicole YT, which she describes as a White Suede "variant" quad

testing