Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Tom Ford Updates

I *think* this is new - TF now makes brow pomade?

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Was speaking to my SA yesterday about the anniversary sale sets. In Canada there are 6; - White Suede (or Suede-ish) quad w/ 2 mini lipsticks in paper doll and autoerotique

- White Suede (or Suede-ish) quad w/ mini Scarlet Rouge lipstick, Eye Defining Liner Pen, Extreme mascara

- Reflects Gilt + Golden Peach duo

- Soleil Blanc perfume, body oil w/ mini le mepris lipstick

- Soleil Blanc body oil duo gold + rose gold

- lips and girls trio Whitney, Philippa, Antonia

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj MYySA is saying the quad shade name is Sombra de Ojos. If that helps any ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Lol @ChristalM 

I believe sombre de ojos just translates to โ€˜eyeshadowโ€™ from Spanish ๐Ÿคฃ

ive seen a few photos of the label on the back of the quad from my SA and it does say White Suede even though a few of the colours look different 

@Mochapj Oh HAHA ๐Ÿ™‚

Thx for posting @Mochapj .  I'm def interested in the lip trio.  I'm also interested in the Soleil Body Oil set if the price is right.  I got one set during Sephora sale sometimes ago and i love it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Since the rest of the lip sparks are going to be available in the US, I thought Iโ€™d share swatches of the ones I picked up

Bolt, Thrust, Firestar, Havoc, Dazed, Stinger, ControlBolt, Thrust, Firestar, Havoc, Dazed, Stinger, Control

BoltBolt

FirestarFirestar

StingerStinger

HavocHavoc

DazedDazed

ControlControl

Still interested in Control, Dazed and Havoc but when I saw other 3-4 early released couldnโ€™t get past the gritty etc @Mochapj. Are these same or better feel?! They look so good Iโ€™m still tempted. Thanks for reviews on them. 

@Sunnysmom  my Dazed is the worst one I have; it feels quite sandy though still smoother than any PMG Blitztrance (Starglaze formula, new satin shimmer formula or original Blitztrance formula). Not terribly uncomfortable like the PMG but I definitely know thereโ€™s texture there.

Havoc is a touch sandy but barely noticeable. My Control is very smooth, as are my Bolt, Firestar, Thrust, and Stinger.

Harrumph ok thank you @Mochapj .  I should prob pass. Or else try Stinger maybe. I want these to be so smooth bec that feel of grit is just so icky. Lol. Prob is for the best because I had to just get it over with and order the other new Chanel fall shadow , topcoat and mascara! Make it stop!! lol ๐Ÿ˜˜

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

I am interested in bolt but temptalia gave it an F so I am wary. What did you think for the (assuming) little time youโ€™ve worn it?

Re: RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@waddleod I bought mine back in May so itโ€™s been more than a little time. Iโ€™ve worn them all at least a half dozen times since I picked them up.

i didnโ€™t have any issues with my Bolt, but I have had issues with a few of the shades I think she rated well (my Havoc and Dazed are very gritty, but the other 5 shades I have are quite smooth)

Bolt is nice but I think the first 3 shades in the launch (Bolt, Surge, Thrust) are more like toppers than lipsticks because none of those 3 are terribly opaque. On me it makes the colour of my lips slightly more cool toned and adds sparkle but it doesnโ€™t read as silver as the bullet might suggest 

This is super helpful! Thanks for posting, @Mochapj!

This is super helpful! Thanks for posting, @Mochapj!

They are absolutely gorgeous on you @Mochapj 

They all look beautiful on you.

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

Oh wow!!! Awesome @Mochapj!!

All look gorgeous on you @Mochapj 

is the first one Bolt, just adding shimmer and that is your natural lip color? If yes then I think I can just go by your swatches ๐Ÿ˜„ my lip color is the same.

@naturalooks15  Thank you!

yes, Bolt is primarily shimmer on me. Iโ€™ve layered it on quite heavily there so it is giving a very slight grey tinge to my lips but it is mostly my natural lip colour, which Iโ€™d describe as a grey mauve tone.

the first 3 colours in the lip spark release (Bolt, Surge and Thrust) all seem to be sheerer. This is likely due to the colours they are (silver, gold, bronze) being intended as toppers. I have Thrust as well and it takes about 5 or 6 layers to reach even a semi-opaque state.

OMG @Mochapj you look gorgeous! Hard to select. Dazed is my fave. I would like to try Dazed and Stunner. I wonder if they are similar. They all look so good on you!

Thanks @ms123456 !

I donโ€™t believe those 2 are similar. Dazed is a very hard colour to photograph and I donโ€™t think it is showing true to real life colour here. It is a fuchsia shade but it has a blue pearl reflect that shows up A LOT in person but I could not get to show up on camera, probably because itโ€™s reflecting the light. I havenโ€™t seen Stunner in person but my understanding is itโ€™s a cherry red and Dazed seems a lot pinker toned.

looking at my photo again, you can really see the blue pearl reflect at the very bottom of the lipstick bullet where it is attached to the plastic part of the tube; thereโ€™s a prominent blue ring you can see reflected through the clear plastic โ˜บ๏ธ

1 Reply
testing