Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj  Thank you for these previews! 

@Mochapj I still a bit underwhelmed with Nordstrom this year. The 2 Soleil sets are the sets from Sephora sometimes ago. The quad looks so familiar. It looks almost liked a discontinued item from the past. 

Agree @blackkitty2014 @Mochapj very underwhelming. Oh well. More $ squirreled away for new fall! ( Btw I do have early access if u haven’t seen certain pics or want to see anything else. Big whoop lol  )

@blackkitty2014  @Sunnysmom  @Mochapj  Do you like the TF White Suede quad? Thanks!

@ms123456 like the others, I also really like the WS quad. I think the combo of the peachy topper with a cool grey and neutral brown is really beautiful and can make a lot of different looks from demure to really smoky.

@Mochapj  @blackkitty2014  @Sunnysmom  Thank you for the recommendations!

@ms123456 i bought it couple months back along with Marc Jacob Steeleto and another palette with similar tone (i couldnt remember the name now) and i like the White Suede the most.  If you like cool tone or gray eye shadows, you would love it.  I dont know why Temptalia gave it such a bad rating (i think her taste is changing as of late) 😉

@blackkitty2014 GTK about MJ Steeletto! It has been in and out of my cart several times, and I'm glad to hear you like White Suede the best - I enjoy it as well! I will stay firm on skipping Steeletto.

@fiercestpoodle Steeletto is a good one.  The glitter shade is really pretty but it has a bit fall out (i dont use glitter glue) I like WS more. 😉

I do yes @ms123456. I don’t use the sparkle topper much but the others are very wearable shades and nice feel/ application. I like the depth and tones of warm brown and grey in particular. Slight shimmer but not too much!  It’s a good pick if you don’t have it! 

Thx you @Sunnysmom 🥰

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

The quad is not the same as the previously released NM White Suede; I have confirmation from brand reps. It is similar - designed to be - but it is pinker.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

It's being billed as White Suede, that's for sure.

@blackkitty2014  you and me both. I haven't seen anything yet that is a must have for me, although my SA told me that the full beauty catalog hasn't been released yet. I might pick up the lip trio (Whitney, Antonia, Philippa) but if I missed it, I don't think I'd be distraught.

Same @Mochapj .  I was hoping that Nordstrom will be the first to have the face palette you bought from UK last month or so ... but it doesnt seem liked the case.  I dont have early access ... so if the lip trio is still available when the sale opens to the public, i might grab it too.  

@Mochapj @blackkitty2014 In the comments section of one of the IG posts, it says that the Nordstrom anniversary quad *is* the formerly NM exclusive White Suede quad. Phew, money saved for me.

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 7.50.49 AM.png

Lol 😂 Thx you @fiercestpoodle Money saved indeed!

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Nordstrom anniversary items

@Mochapj You are a doll for finding this! I have been scouring the web, but apparently not as well as you! Now if I could just find what is being offered by Laura Mercier (hoping for caviar stick set - recently discovered these due to a friend's recommendation to use them as eye primer -magical for me), I will be all set.

Can't believe there is another quad - I should have expected that - will likely be getting that and perhaps the set with Reflects Gilt if the price makes sense....now I'm so glad I've held off on purchasing it - it's been in my cart for-ev-ah!

Thank you!

RE: Tom Ford Updates

The Lavender Extreme Lip Color and the rest of the Lip Sparks are now available on TF direct

C746E996-E4D8-4B8A-86E7-06ECF9FF573C.pngB00EED16-2ED7-40D0-8407-6C901D71772B.png

I don't like the color or formula of lavendar extreme at all.

1 Reply
testing