RE: Tom Ford Updates

A few other shades of the Extreme lipsticks

Another look at the extreme lipsticks

Extreme lipsticks coming soon. They look a lot like the PMG starglaze

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Hello!

PSA: I don’t know how long this has been going on / will be going on. But I went to my CCO today and if you spent $100, you got an extra 40% off, and if you spent $200, you got an extra 50% off. They had a lot of the 8.4 ounce fragrances, and those worked out to be about $250/ea, while they normally retail for $605. Couldn’t believe it! I ended up taking home 2 :x

F7079412-3C8D-46BC-98FF-3119A09F8763.jpeg

Happy hunting!

@LibellulesOooh what nice scores!!

What a great buy! Congratulations, @Libellules!

What a great buy! Congratulations, @Libellules!

@Libelluleswhat a great score! 🙂

Thanks! It certainly felt like it was too good to be true :x. Unfortunately, I'd gone up to see if they had  my husband's fragrance and they did not. Just 2 of my favorites O.O

@Libellules, it's the thought that counts 😉

White suede collection lipsticks

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Oh no!!! I really like the color theme.  Thx for posting @Mochapj! Do you know if it is L&B size or full size?

@blackkitty2014 it’s full size. So far it’s only available in Australia though. I’ve reached out to a Neimans SA to see if it will be coming to them or not.

Thank you. I am dying for the darker one. I already looked all over the internet with no luck.

For Canadians - some is the Soleil sets are on sale (IMO many of the TF gift sets do not have a great value, so it’s nice to see some on sale) I would post links, but I’m having issues signing in and posting. Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Shimmer and Travel set (reg. $143 CAD, sale 115.20) Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil set - currently OOS (reg 115, sale 92) Soleil Blanc 3 piece set (reg 466, sale 372.8)

Finally on US side, there are 2 Soleil sets got marked down. Phew! I’m so tempting to get the Rose and Bronze body shimmer. Did anyone try these? Are they worth it?

This my Tom Ford haul from the outlet. Able to get everything for about $30 a pop. I didn’t know how creamy the mattes are. This is my first time trying Tom Ford makeup

Nice finds! I need to take a trip to mine soon.

Nice finds! I need to take a trip to mine soon.

@KNC24 Yeah! I found a Golden Minx palette at a nearby outlet a couple of years ago and I was so excited. Given your finds, I might need to swing back around soon. I couldn’t tell from the pictures- which palettes did you pick up?

A great way to try the brand out! I hope you love your pi...

A great way to try the brand out! I hope you love your picks!
testing