Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Quad is exclusive to Neimans, also being re-released are the following scents: Jasmine Musk, Musk Pure, White Suede

New quad in white Soleil packaging? Possibly the Soleil Neige trademark item

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

I feel liked i need a break from Tom Ford after their massive releases 😉 Thx @Mochapj!

Happy holidays @blackkitty2014@Mochapj! Did either of you pick up this quad? Trying to resist but it looks quite pretty! Ugg. 

Happy Holidays @Sunnysmom@Mochapj. We was on the Sierra NV for Xmas and I missed the NM beauty deal. I might cave and order it if there is some kind of discount 🤣 in the future. Not a totally lost though since we had a white Xmas 🤪

Oh how awesome @blackkitty2014! Lucky you! Yes I missed it too! Oh well. Maybe later yes! Too many things always!! But hey we could have bigger issues right?! It’s makeup and it makes us all a little happier in this crazy world!! 🥰

@Sunnysmom I did but it probably won’t reach me in Canada until the new year 🤣

😫🤣 @Mochapj!! I may cave. 

For those that are close to CCOs, they’re doing 40% off Tom Ford products (on top of their discounted price). I just got the Lilac Dream quad and a blush duo for $80.

@AznAngelLiz I was able to get concealer brush with two quads and eye shadows with a cream underneath

I have been dying to get the Lilac Dream quad....I called the CCO that is an hour and a half from me and they don't have it.

Anyone one to grab one and ship it to me???? 

I NEED this quad. 

Thanks so much! There is one about an hour from me, might be worth a trip after work tonight 🙂

Great picks, @AznAngelLiz! and thanks for posting. That d...

Great picks, @AznAngelLiz! and thanks for posting. That discount is worth a trip!

Picked up the ‘Arctic’ shade of the eye and brow mascara that’s part of the winter Extreme collection. I haven’t seen any details posted about this so I thought I’d share since nobody has shade information. It reminds me a lot of the night sky cream powder duo. It’s a blurple base shade but it has multicoloured shimmers in it that are quite pretty, sort of a cross between the top left and bottom right shades in the extreme quad.

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Noticed that Saks also had Beau de Jour up for preorder and has a description - it sort of sounds like Moss Breches with added lavender.87747D1C-8911-487C-BE94-41A0DA279104.jpeg

New lipstick up for preorder at Saks

Interesting that this sold out already. Since it was just a pre-sale I guess it will show up at other retailers eventually?

@Winthrop44 I spoke to my SA at Nordstrom about it and she said it wasn’t launching until January

Interesting. Thanks @shimmerbait

Thx @shimmerbait.  Is Lost Cherry an existing color ladies?

@blackkitty2014 not for TF, no. They have a gloss called Lost Cherry and possibly one of the patent lip things. CT also makes a lipstick called lost cherry lol

4 Replies
testing