1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj, that's almost too many choices! 😉

RE: Tom Ford Updates

New boys/girls coming

Oh I love those!

But I am on a TF no buy for lip products. I just threw out 4 more that had turned 😞

I had a TF LE turn quickly too.  YT Tarababyz also complains that some of her lippies of his - and she has lots - have gone bad so she's shied away from buying them.  I'm surprised TF hasn't addressed this issue. 

@dolceoktober I agree. They were my fave li brand but no way I am paying $70 CAN for a lipstick that I will get to wear a few times before throwing out 😞

Oh boy, I’ll be in trouble soon @Mochapj 🤣

Starting next week Thursday @blackkitty2014 😉

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Temptalia had swatches of 3 of the 21 new Satin Matte lipsticks:

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 1.43.03 PM.png

Swatches of a few of the lip sculptors from beauty look book

I ordered one last night. 🙂

Oh, wow, I need to smell his new purfume.  Lavender and Mandarin together sounds fascinating.  Thanks for the links!  @Mochapj

Woohooo! Thanks for the heads up!

Tom Ford Iris Bronze set is available at Nordstrom online at the moment. @TraceyEB, just in case you are interested 

Just saw these release details posted on Sephora Canada’s IG stories!72814B94-8965-4AD6-9DD0-E321A305C1A7.png

More swatches of Soleil lip lacquer

Does anyone know when these Soleil lip lacquers are supposed to be available?

This isn't a super new product, but I wanted to share my thoughts on the Ultra Shine lipsticks that came out earlier this year.

I have two shades - Delectable and Nubile. I haven't seen a ton of chatter about them, but these have quickly become my go-to lipstick for now. I picked up Delectable back in March and it's a great light pinky-nude (slightly cooler, mauve undertones) shade for my (cool-toned and fair) complexion. It's one I reach for all the time because it just seems to go with everything. I purchased Nubile more recently (once it was back in stock) because I loved the shade - more muted, but just enough red to brighten my face. And I adore it. 

I love these lipsticks because they're very comfortable to wear (smooth, mildly hydrating). They're just pigmented enough on my lips that they have a fairly natural look (which makes them easy to wear - I can always wear these, even if my makeup is minimal or more extensive). 

There's a bit of shine to these, which is nice, but it's kind of a natural shine (not an ultra-glossy shine). And it seems to smooth out the appearance of my lips.

Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Colour in NubileTom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Colour in Nubile

Such a pretty shade on you! I've definitely overlooked al...

Such a pretty shade on you! I've definitely overlooked alot of TF since many of my lipsticks started to turn.

Thx for posting @lachaton.  I'm interested in couple bright colors but havent pulled the trigger yet 😉

Perhaps the sale will be the right time @blackkitty2014 🙂

testing