Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@blackkitty2014 Ugg I’m so sorry. I understand. I have had an issue with Saks and feel same! Not good. 

RE: Tom Ford Updates

From Pretty is my Profession, re: upcoming releases (Interview with national artist) ETA: looks like they have applied for trademarks for both ‘Black Lacquer’ ‘Shaggable’ and ‘Bitter B!tch’

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thx @Mochapj! TF beauty, what happened to just make the products the best and dont worry about the names lol 😉 I'm old and grumpy.

@blackkitty2014, I feel the same way with Charlotte Tilbury sometimes.  For example, Exagger-eyes and Transform-eyes has no descriptive value to me. I can't tell them apart by the names. The upcoming Instant Eye in a Palette has Happy Eyes, Love Eyes,Power Eyes, etc. If you need to call something Happy Eyes, you're out of ideas and need a refresh on the naming conventions team. I want elegance and Hollywood glamour from CT.

Tom Ford Updates

For anyone who's still interested, the Iris Bronze Nordstrom Anniversary set is "restocked"...showing up as backordered, shipping on or around Aug 18. 😉

Swatches of the soleil lip products

More new lip products

Thx @Mochapj. I was wondering why we haven’t heard from Tom Ford fall/winter.

@blackkitty2014, just posted a few pictures of the AW18 collection. (You don't want to look!!) 🙂

paint/gloss?

paint/gloss?

I swatched the Iris Bronze quad in store against my singles today. Top is quad, bottom is singles. Other than slightly different opacity on Videotape, colours are the same: Hush, Body Double, Iris Bronze, Videotape

Well that is pretty identical, isn't it. Are the shadows in the palette the same formula as the singles?

@TraceyEB they feel like the singles, although slightly smoother. They don't feel like the regular quad formula, at least. Like the singles, this palette is a bit softer and more powdery than older quads.

The colours seem pretty universally flattering and aside from Videotape being a bit less opaque in the quad than my single, it still seems like a nice palette. My SA was saying they assembled the quad out of the 4 top selling shades, which I guess makes sense. I know Body Double and Videotape were extremely popular.

Thanks so much for the detailed description of the shadows and formula, and the inside scoop from your SA, @Mochapj. The shades are pretty. I have Iris Bronze, so a bit on the fence. Decisions, decisions. 🙂

@Mochapj@TraceyEB, It might be the new weight for upcoming quad too. This one is 0.29 oz while the regular quad is 0.35 oz and Honeymoon is 0.21oz. Mine just comes couple min ago. I will keep it since my Private shadows are so tiny only 0.04 oz each 😂🤪

Thanks for letting us know the weight of this palette and comparisons, @blackkitty2014!

SPOTTED: Neiman Marcus online has the new Lip Exfoliator, Lip Sculptors, and Lip Lock Priming Balm (all $46 ea). Update: Spied at Nordstrom online, too!

Update on Iris Bronze:

I used a primer today, and along with wetting my brush for the metallic shades and using lighter layers of the others, I had way less fallout than yesterday. I really like the pop of burgundy/purple and how the whole look turns out fairly neutral, but a little bit more exciting. I think I'll end up getting a lot of use out of this in the fall, despite my minor issues with the formula.eyeone.jpg

eyetwo.jpg

Gorgeous!!

Your look came out well, @abbey2400!  I like the burgundy with the bronze.  I hate the hassle of using a wet brush for shadows but it came out well.

Thank you! I totally feel that. I'm just so used to doing it now that it doesn't bother me much haha. I keep my Kiko Mixing Solution that I mostly use to wet brushes/intensify metallics on my makeup table so its usually within arms reach. 🙂

testing