Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj Ah maybe but it definitely won't be a repeat for me as I only have Frantic Pink and Love lust 🙂 It would be much darker than I am use which could be interesting 🙂

Excellent, this looks like it can be a pass for me. I do like the cheek colour a lot, though!

Looks like TF is releasing another perfume flanker:

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 1.01.22 PM.png

Eau de Soleil Blanc embodies a refreshing illumination on Private Blend Soleil Blanc, bright, crisp and drenched with sparkling citrus. The vibrant twist on the floral amber warmth mirrors the crystalline reflection of the white sun, a sensuous gleam of sky on water.

Someone on IG posted that the Nude Glow Soleil Compact was available on Nords last night but i don’t see it now, just FYI 

They just had soleil afterglow one though the pic showed nude as well. Supposedly was to be a drop down option to choose between both shades but the link was broken and never updated with the nude one.:)

Tom Ford Updates

Swatches - TF 2018 Soleil d'Ambre Eye and Cheek palette (via glamdrmonakhan whose post includes referral to NM Chicago MUA)

it's been a while since any new Tom Ford has caught my eye, but I am really drawn to this one! that burgundy shade shadow 😍

Oh my.....

Tom Ford Updates

One more find: Soleil Contouring Compact in Nude Glow 03 from IG natatella.

Tom Ford Updates

Artwork TF Spring 2018 Campaign

TF Spring 2018TF Spring 2018

@TraceyEB Uh oh. 😳 I see trouble. ☺️ Looks good these reds! 

I know! I'm increasingly worried with each post.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Another look at Soleil Ambre

TF Soleil 2018 eye & cheek palette released in the boutiq...

TF Soleil 2018 eye & cheek palette released in the boutique at Bergdorf Goodman (not online). More to be shared by the TF MUA below.

Re: TF Soleil 2018 eye & cheek palette released in the boutiq...

What it is exclusive to bergdorf!? 😞

I dont think it is! Bergdorfs counter usually gets the new TF collections few weeks ahead of most retailers. Assuming that is the case here as well. 

@ChristalM I imagine that means it will have an exclusive distributor in Canada as well. Some of the photos I posted last week were from the London press night so I don't think it's only exclusive to Bergdorfs.

@MochapjI am assuming Holt's here then. I will have to stalk the site then I guess. I hope swatches come out soon. 

@ChristalM Holt's was my assumption as well, however it's also possible that BG just has a limited period for exclusivity before opening it up to others.

It seems to me that's what they did with that Soleil highlighter last year, so it might be a trend?

@ChristalM, @Mochapj I agree. The BG exclusivity is for a limited time. I expect wide distribution.

Any New Yorker there willing to buy this for science? 😉

2 Replies
testing