Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

I like this even better, but looks very different and way Plummier than prior views. @Mochapj

Beautiful, but that blush color might be too dark for my skin. And I don’t think I’d get use out of the plum shadow. So is it worth if I can only use 4/6 products?🧐🤔

RE: Tom Ford Updates

New TF Soleil palette, Soleil ambre coming

I love a good red shade as well. Look forward to seeing more of this collection and TF SS18.

Oh no I might be doomed with this one. Reddish eye shadow are my weakness.

@lachaton me too! The eye combo reminds me a little of the old Burnished Amber quad 

@Mochapj I hope that shade of that blush is accurate! I love it. And the reddish eyeshadow.

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I saw on Instagram (sorry I cannot find the post again) that there is a new Cream and Powder eyecolour coming. It is an Emerald green with a gold topper.

Sorry I wish I had saved the pic 😞

YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Oh wait found it!

TF.PNG

So pretty Emerald green! Looking forward to some new shades. Golden Peach is my absolute fav! Secondly Young Adonis. Then I like Naked Bronze and Sun Worship. I do not know why no other eyeshadow (even highends) seems so elegant and impactful to me. So quick effort results in a dreamy look! I also adore Tom Ford Nude Dip eyeshadow quad. I am a huge Tom Ford beauty fan!  

This looks like the cream from Spring 2016 which was a green blackish color and the topper from the summer gold cream/powder duo. Sun Worshipper I think. 

That's stunning! Thanks @ChristalM!

Looks like Tom Ford brushes are going synthetic. - No dates yet

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 7.55.07 AM.png

I'd heard about this maybe 6-8 months ago and I wasn't a fan of the idea. I know Mac just did it and many other brands are doing it too. I still like my animal hair brushes and totally get that it probably puts me in the minority. 

I join you, @mrsbaine. I use a mix of brushes but do like animal hair brushes, often preferring them.

They will be fully synthetic my 2019 ! 

This is a long time coming and many TF artist are not happy about it.  Same as MAC. But clients want this.

I think they will be amazing synthetics! 

I just did back us of my fav brushes , just to be sure. 🙂

Both Orchid Soleil lipstick and Nightbloom Powder are now avail on Neiman Marcus online. Orchid Soleil Lip ColorSoleil Nightbloom Powder

This is gone from Neimans website now 😞 😮 Someone tag me please if you see it come back or elsewhere. I assume in store at Neimans will get it?

@AnneMCC, the Soleil lipstick is back on Neiman Marcus website now.  Go go go!!!

I just ordered the Nightbloom Powder, I hope I like it. I hear Neiman's only takes back saleable product.7f2e2cbf5bd36b08caa671295da96f17.gif

3 Replies
testing