Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

This is gone from Neimans website now 😞 😮 Someone tag me please if you see it come back or elsewhere. I assume in store at Neimans will get it?

@AnneMCC, the Soleil lipstick is back on Neiman Marcus website now.  Go go go!!!

I just ordered the Nightbloom Powder, I hope I like it. I hear Neiman's only takes back saleable product.7f2e2cbf5bd36b08caa671295da96f17.gif

I bought the Nightbloom Powder from Selfridges in December and it's gorgeous! So glad I got it!

@suzyo What’s a regret? 😄

It's the only Tom Ford product got an A+ from Temptalia for a long time.  Our @mrsbaine loves it too.  I think that'd be enough for me @suzyo 😉

Looks liked Tom Ford discontinues Shanghai Lily.  I cant find the 3.4 oz bottle anywhere and the 1.7 oz bottle is flying off shell fast.  Too bad! 😞

@blackkitty2014 I saw on Fragrantica one user is reporting that Rive d'Ambre is also being discontinued along with Lily 😞 

Thats a bummer @blackkitty2014@ it's the only private blend I own. It's such an interesting and alluring fragrance. Now I'm going to feel like I need to ration it. A back up bottle is sadly not in the budget at this time.

@moxiepancakes, I want a 3.4 oz bottle for the longest time.  I just finished the GWP deluxe sample (10 ml) couple months back and was saving up for a full size.  I wont able to buy at the moment either.  I don't think they completely disappear until the end of the year given it is not a well known scent.  I love it the scent though.  I think it is better than Café Rose. 😉

@blackkitty2014 Just heard from my SA after I asked her - apparently they just sent back their stock of Shanghai Lily 😞 

@blackkitty2014 Cafe Rose was a total no go for me, If  I had to pick another private blend it would be Oud Wood or Santal Blush. Many of the fragrances are just to sweet and cloying for me, I liked that Shanghai Lily had some of those sweet spicy notes without being suffocating like the orchid line. 

As a plant person I often wonder where perfumers are getting some of the fragrances as I swear I've never smelled an orchid, waterlily, lotus, jasmine, etc. that is remotely similar to products bearing their names.  

New perfume:

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 9.14.24 AM.png

Notes: incense, myrrh, olibanum, saffron, coriander, barley, tobacco, coffee, narcissus, frangipani, vanilla, mahogany, suede

IF anyone is interested I contacted Sephora's Tom Ford CS to ask about Vanille Fatale:

Hello Christal,

Thank you for your interest in the Tom Ford VANILLE FATALE fragrance! At the moment we do not have any notification from Tom Ford that they will be adding this item with us here at Sephora. Currently it may be best to purchase from the Brand directly.

I'm sorry we weren't able to help you at this time. However, if you have any additional questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again by replying to this email or by calling us directly at 1-877-SEPHORA(1-877-737-4672).

Thank you for your passion for all things beauty!

Warm Regards,

Lohranne
Sephora Client Services

Spices, tobacco, and vanilla? This sounds right up my alley! 😍

I finally managed to wrangled a sample of this from my Nordstrom yesterday. VERY VERY small sample because apparently I am not worthy of a sample there (could NOT believe the attitude). I can say that this is a winner for me. I rarely love TF fragrances, with Plum Japonais being my only full bottle but I will be getting a FB of this. On me, it is a very warm coffee vanilla. Sorry I am not a good fragrance reviewer but I can say I love this one!

Hello, I’m usually a lurker but I thought there was a chance someone could help. I have dark skin with warm undertones( think between NC45 and NC50) am I am looking for a really nice nude lipstick and a red in the Tom Ford line. I really wanted deep mink or coco ravish but those were discontinued a couple of years ago before I could get them. I would like something similar. As far as reddish lipsticks , I typically pick wine and berry colors but I’m looking to try something new. I have bruised plum and I really like it. I know that the Tom Ford lines have extended recently with the boys and girls colors and the newly released mattes. I’ve seen all of the amazing swatches here and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions:)

@anonygirl Coco Ravish is my fave TF lipstick. Since it was discontinued I’ve been looking for comparable dupes using the last tube I have.

with the launch of the girls recently, I found the Monica shade was comparable to CR and the Kyra shade was comparable to Deep Mink (another fave of mine as well)

hope that helps!

Thank you so much for this. I’ll have to check at the mall this weekend because it’s out of stock at Sephora currently. It looks like a really pretty color. I have this issue with buying brown lipsticks that end up looking mauve or brick red on me so hopefully this is not the case. I got the new matte in the in deep color and it’s really pretty but it looks borderline brick red when the description said coco brown . It’s a great formula and color so I’ll keep it  but the search continues:) 

From Beautylookbook

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 11.58.50 AM.png

I finally splurged and got "tempete blue" - love it , especially the duochrome sparkle colour change!  I was thinking to get "body double" but changed my mind lat minute  lol

3 Replies
testing