Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I don't; it was too cool for me so I traded it. 

I can't wait to see body double!

Anonymous Insider

Can anyone tell me if the night bloom powder is a Tom Ford direct exclusive? I want to buy it but just don't wanna buy from direct. Would rather buy from a department store or Sephora if it is coming. 

I haven't seen it anywhere but TF Direct. 

RE: Tom Ford Updates

I did try Violet Argente again today with a glitter glue and the purple works fine that way. I think the fact that it looks like a celestial shade in the pan may be part of the problem, because it most certainly is not.

OBESSED with Jake!! Tom Ford boys and girls in JakeTom Ford boys and girls in Jake

Very pretty @KitKat123456789!!! Ugg it is bad this year since i love the Boys and Girls so much.

I know! It was hard to limit myself to one- for now..

Sorry, jack lol 

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Violet Argente

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

It looks very pretty but I thought the purple was a celestial too.

Is the purple as bad as Temptalia described @Mochapj?  I'm on the fence since i haul way too many things.

@blackkitty2014 having used it for my makeup look tonight, I somewhat agree with T - I used the purple on my outer corners and I think in order to give it any sort of opacity, it will require a glitter glue.

I had thought it was a celestial shade from the promo photos, but it is not. Other than that though, I am happy with the rest of the palette.

Spoiler
C2B33792-9B9D-4ADE-A647-A628601CBAD2.jpeg

My godness @Mochapj, you look super beautiful. Heart Heart Heart  Thank you for the feed back!!!

Thank you you so much @blackkitty2014! That is super sweet of you 😘

I just received my Violet Argente palette yesterday and I love it! I read the bad review from Temptalia and I Totally Disagree!

Hi @Ria0215, would you share a little more about what you like about the palette? Mine is being shipped and I'm very much on the fence, leaning towards a return. 

The new single eye shadows are up on Blue Mercury. I thought they were exclusive to Sephora? 

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

That’s what the guy who hosted the chat said @mrsbaine, but who knows what might’ve changed since then?

Re: RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

I really hope Sephora has them during the sale so we can try out one or two to see if the quality is there 😉

Re: RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

That's what I thought too @Mochapj! I was confused. I recall they were supposed to be Black Friday things... 

testing