Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Looks like in addition to the shadow singles, there's also a spiky mascara and eye gloss coming

Wow love the shade in the middle

I'm really into the single in the middle. That's my type of shade. I can't wait to see all of them. We have a date?

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

All I've heard is that there will be 30 shades and it's some time in November @mrsbaine

Oh we have some time then @Mochapj. I saw the lipsticks officially all drop on the 6th, although I see Nordstrom has some now. 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

6 of the new FS lipstick shades on Really Ree

top row features Naked Ambition, Sugar Glider, and Discretion left to right. And the bottom row, left to right, shows Pretty Persuasive, The Perfect Kiss (matte) and Sweet Tempesttop row features Naked Ambition, Sugar Glider, and Discretion left to right. And the bottom row, left to right, shows Pretty Persuasive, The Perfect Kiss (matte) and Sweet Tempest

A few of the new full size lipstick shades

Ugh!!! You're always on top of thing @Mochapj.  Thx so much!!! While i was lurking around Specktra for girls's shades, i saw this and went to instagram to get this to post. I'm such a sucker for Tom Ford mattes.  Should i just order Fetishist blind? lol

dontcallmejesse.PNG

@blackkitty2014 Fetishist is very pretty 🙂

Okie done @Mochapj.  Ordered!!! Cant wait for it to get here and i hope it'd be awesome ;).  Hopefully the rest will be launched at Sephora soon.  I think i want Age of Consent, The Perfect Kiss and Nico (the girl) and i'm done for Tom Ford lippies this year 🙂

@blackkitty2014 Omg I love Fetishist too! It’s so great in person I bet you will love it! I feel like the new mattes feel so good and are more long lasting.  I didn’t love them as much last year I don’t think!

Not sure if anyone likes these kind of colors but here are a few I got at Nordstrom. 

New large Night Porter matte, Fetishist, new small Alain, old small Inigo. 

Night Porter,Fetishist, Alain, InigoNight Porter,Fetishist, Alain, Inigo

Thx you thx you so much @Sunnysmom for all the gorgeous swatches. They are all so beautiful! Alain is also on my list (I'm hoping to pick him up during VIB sale)

Yea @blackkitty2014! Show us when you get yours! 

Ha! @blackkitty2014 This one is gorgeous! I wish I liked mattes. I'm just not into them. I hope more pics of the creams come in. 

Nordies also seems to have all the new full size lipstick shades up

Thx @Mochapj. Hopefully we will see more swatches soon

I can't seem to find any swatches. Have you seen any @Mochapj

@mrsbaine there's something like 40 new shades between the matte and cream formulas 

I've only seen the swatches I posted a few weeks ago from Really Ree (10 or 11 shades)

Ah, yes. I'm not big on her swatches; something is always off. I'm tempted by a couple shades but I'd love to see real swatches first. 

Dropping off some lipswatches of the Girls I picked up.

I'm happy with most of them. Nico is more stunning IRL with its blue shift. Grace was a sentimental purchase cuz it's my mom's name but the color is a little more basic on me than I'd hoped for; I think it may be a mini size of Something Wild but I haven't compared mine yet. I'd already confirmed Monica is Coco Ravish, and Joan appears like it could be a mini Sable Smoke. Mariko is a nice orange but I find the silvery shimmer makes it a bit frosty for my taste.

IMG_8276.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_8277.JPG

I really like your choice of girls. I think I will pick up Nico and Monica. I don't have Coco Ravish. Thx!

testing