Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Tom Ford Updates

@mrsbaine @blackkitty2014 speaking of not hearing much - look what I found - Orchid soleil collection

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

The packaging!!  The lipstick looks right up my alley too.  I can't wait for this!

I love TF packaging, it's always so elegant and luxurious especially the white summer collections. But they outdid themselves again - this is just plain gorgeous- I'll be getting the lipstick for sure. ❤️ Thank you for sharing this! 

I haven't heard back from my SA yet, but Chic Profile has the collection listed as launching in September (already available at Harrods)

- Orchid Soleil EDP

- Orchid Soleil solid perfume compact 

- Orchid Soleil EDP Touch Point 

- Orchid Soleil Hydrating Emulsion

- Orchid Soleil Lip Color - LE

- Orchid Soleil Nightbloom Powder - LE

It's interesting that she states the powder is new and LE; last year's Orchid release also had a product called the Nightbloom Powder and I'm wondering how similar the shades will be.

Was the Nightbloom highlighter from the previous release highly scented? Am I remembering accurately that the highlighter wasn't very pigmented?

@TraceyEB I can check mine when I get home, but I don't think it did, IIRC.

It was considered very pale and quite glittery by TF standards, though.

Your description sounds spot on. I have my eyes set on that lipstick, without a doubt!!

Thx @Mochapj.  I hope we will get a pretty highlighter and a new lippie shade 🙂

Wow this packaging is gorgeous!  

Hey @ElleElleG this could be your first TF lipstick purchase 😉 

You are going to be a bad influence on me I see @trishavt !  That packaging is gorgeous though and that shade of lipstick looks like something I can work with.

trishavt wrote:

Wow this packaging is gorgeous!  

Hey @ElleElleG this could be your first TF lipstick purchase 😉 

OH!!!! Yes!  I am always excited to hear what someone's first Tom Ford purchase will be! 

I was just coming to post this!😉 this is beautiful. The rose gold packaging got me. I love that lip color and whatever that highlighter is.

@mrsbaine oh, maybe! I emailed my SA this morning to ask about the lipstick.

I'll report back if I get an answer 🙂

@Mochapj I wonder if that "highlighter" is Gold Dust in new packaging. The lip reminds me of Negligee; but this could be wishful thinking. Either way, I am getting both for the packaging. LOL. 

Agree. It's much prettier than last year's purple packaging 🤣

New TF lipsticks?

I wonder if the eye shadow singles are the same or similar to the colors used in the quads? 

@myumew it could be a trick of photo perspective but they look larger than the pans that come in the quads to me.

I'm expecting they're gonna end up around $30-35, because it is TF 😛

I wonder that too, and how much the singles would cost. $85/4 is roughly $21 but I doubt they would sell it at that cost..?

I saw this a couple days ago but heard nothing else. I'm wondering when they come out and if they are truly "new". I agree it's odd that no other info is out about a fall release. No new anything? 

@Mochapj I totally forgot about this! I heard last night about a bunch of other things coming out; lip sheets in the form in "lips and boys" but they're girls, and I think a new blush duo.

testing