Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

I wonder if the eye shadow singles are the same or similar to the colors used in the quads? 

@myumew it could be a trick of photo perspective but they look larger than the pans that come in the quads to me.

I'm expecting they're gonna end up around $30-35, because it is TF ๐Ÿ˜›

I wonder that too, and how much the singles would cost. $85/4 is roughly $21 but I doubt they would sell it at that cost..?

I saw this a couple days ago but heard nothing else. I'm wondering when they come out and if they are truly "new". I agree it's odd that no other info is out about a fall release. No new anything? 

@Mochapj I totally forgot about this! I heard last night about a bunch of other things coming out; lip sheets in the form in "lips and boys" but they're girls, and I think a new blush duo.

@blackkitty2014 wow, 30??! That's a lot more than I was expecting.

So I googled out of curiosity why no news from Tom Ford. I found some pictures similar to the ones @Mochapj posted on Specktra and somebody mentioned that would be 30 single eyeshadows. 30?!!!

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@mrsbaineI do recall a few weeks back I posted a photo of shadow singles but the post I read it on made it seem like they were for holiday

repost:

IMG_4548.PNG

Totally agree with you @mrsbaine and @Mochapj. I was wondering the same. No news so far on fall and holiday collections. It is just very odd.

TF second from the left. May "need" that!

Two new launches that I'm super excited for!

I'm happy to see so many reds, maybe they'll be repromotes of some classics. 

On a side note, I wonder if we'll see new Lips and Boys this year? I know we usually don't get much info about the colors until November or so, but it would be nice to know if the tradition of bringing in 25 new colors and retiring 25 of the current line will continue. 

@oceanics ๐ŸคžHope those colors are kept in the next phase! With luck they'll come back in time for the next wave of promos and discounts (assuming this year we get 20% off discounts and $25 off $50 cards in the winter).

@LCResz I had Julian, Michael and Addison on my wishlist.  When they became available on Sephora I purchased a bunch of them at the same time but I heard from other people that they turn after awhile so I wanted to use up some of my older ones before I purchase more. I live in Canada and they are still available at Holt Renfrew but now I wonder if I should wait to see the colours in the new line. Such a dilemma ๐Ÿ˜…

@oceanics I hadn't even noticed that! I'm hoping it's a sign that they'll be announcing and launching new colors soon. Which colors are you missing? You may want to try Saks.

Hopefully we'll see new Lips and Boys launch soon as Sephora has removed that entire line from the Tom Ford product listing. I'm so sad because there are still a few colours that I would like to purchase๐Ÿ˜ข @LCResz

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@LCResz I'm not sure but it seems odd to me. By this time last year we'd already begun seeing some previews of fall releases and discontinued LB but this was the first info I've seen relating to anything TF fall. It's supposedly called the 'Lip Color Wardrobe' so perhaps we'll start seeing more of that soon
Anonymous Insider

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Does anyone know which stores will carry the full line now that it's up on Sephora.com? I read some where which stores would have Kiehl's and unfortunately no Boston for some reason. Hoping the full Tom Ford line is coming to a store in Boston though!

RE: Tom Ford Updates

I LOVE Tom Ford products!! The eyeshadows are my favorite!! So happy to see that Sephora carries the brand now!

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The rest of the TF collection is up at Sephora (plus the new promo code TOMFORD) 

http://www.sephora.com/tom-ford?products=all&sortBy=P_NEW%3A1%3A%3AP_START_DATE%3A1%3A%3AP_PROD_NAME...

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@blackkitty2014Thank you!  Yes, anything to help with our makeup/skincare habit.

testing