Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@blackkitty2014Thank you!  Yes, anything to help with our makeup/skincare habit.

@mrsbaineThank you!  I just might indulge in a new TF product to celebrate.  I'll have to look through the collection to see what's out there.  Any suggestions?

AMK721 wrote:

@mrsbaineThank you!  I just might indulge in a new TF product to celebrate.  I'll have to look through the collection to see what's out there.  Any suggestions?

Oh, tough one! I say an eye shadow palette. That's always nice 👍🏽 

Got a promotion at work, so I'm not able to jump online as much now, but it felt like Christmas when I opened my Sephora email to see they carry the whole TF line now. Makes me smile from ear to ear to know I can get my favorite items from Sephora.  

@AMK721, That is a fantastic new.  Anything would helps our makeup addiction right 😉

AMK721 wrote:

Got a promotion at work, so I'm not able to jump online as much now, but it felt like Christmas when I opened my Sephora email to see they carry the whole TF line now. Makes me smile from ear to ear to know I can get my favorite items from Sephora.  

Congratulations on the promotion! Now that is an actual "Congratulations" I will give out on BIC! (Yup, Shady AF) You should treat yourself to something from the collection! 😉 

@melde I know!  Dangerous for me too, but super excited. 

I just saw this!! Work has been crazy for me as well but this is very dangerous news!!!!

@myumew, I highly recommend Disco Dust. Orchid Haze and Cocoa Mirage are another favorites 😉

That's so funny you say Disco Dust because it's my least favorite quad from TF. Not at all because of the quality; it's totally fine, but because of the "rose gold" color. It somehow doesn't translate the way I want it to on my eyes. It makes me look a little sickly. (similiar to the way the red in Burnished Amber did) Luckily I bought it at the outlet so I only paid about $40 for it... but I'd be willing to trade it for something else. @melde@Anewxa

When fall rolls around, I'll have no excuse to not buy my dream TF eye quad ♡ 

I want disco dust as well! Hopefully there will be another discount code promo soon.

@mrsbaine The Disco Dust quad! 🙂

Which one @myumew

OMG @lachaton Thanks!

Very exciting @lachaton! Where are all those coupons now!?!?!?! 

Does anyone feel like the formula for the TF lip colour are different between shades? I got the sephora promo for Indian Rose and absolutely loved it - smooth, long lasting, and flattering. So I bought the full size Pink Dusk from NM with a gift card and it feels totally different! It seems to go on patchier and is hard to layer when I reapply - it gets caught on any dry flakes and also seems stickier after a few hours of wear, like if I press my lips together it feels gross. 

Yes. I had the same issue. Indian Rose was great. Casablanca was patchy and caught on every dry patch. 

xcicee wrote:

Does anyone feel like the formula for the TF lip colour are different between shades? I got the sephora promo for Indian Rose and absolutely loved it - smooth, long lasting, and flattering. So I bought the full size Pink Dusk from NM with a gift card and it feels totally different! It seems to go on patchier and is hard to layer when I reapply - it gets caught on any dry flakes and also seems stickier after a few hours of wear, like if I press my lips together it feels gross. 

That sucks @xcicee, I've never had that issue. I've also never had colors that light either. Can your u exchange it? 

@mrsbaine I think I could exchange it but it would be a hassle as NM is pretty far from me. If I hadn't used a gift card it would definitely be going back though. I'm gonna try and make it work for another week and then decide, I love the color but it just doesn't apply as evenly as Indian Rose. I just got that mini a month ago and I've almost finished it already! 

testing