Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

tf banner.PNGSaw this banner while browsing the site this morning: "The complete beauty collection from Tom Ford arrives on 8/1." I'm super excited! ...and scared for my bank account 😉 

I made an interesting discovery this morning! Several of my lipsticks (Richard, Plum Lush, Casablanca) started to turn about 9+ months ago. Well, this morning I really wanted to wear Plum Lush and was prepared to deal with the bad smell/taste only to discover the smell/taste was completely gone! I checked the others that had turned and the same thing happened- no smell/taste.  Texture and quality is still there.  Has this happened to anyone else that had a darker shade turn?

@Elles117 That's such good news. I hadn't thrown out my bad lipsticks yet in case I wanted to swatch them or something. Hopefully they're actually wearable. It's such a shame TF lipsticks go through this. I'm pretty sure I won't buy another because of it even though I love the formula. Well, I might replace Drake. I wear that one the most.

Elles117 wrote:

I made an interesting discovery this morning! Several of my lipsticks (Richard, Plum Lush, Casablanca) started to turn about 9+ months ago. Well, this morning I really wanted to wear Plum Lush and was prepared to deal with the bad smell/taste only to discover the smell/taste was completely gone! I checked the others that had turned and the same thing happened- no smell/taste.  Texture and quality is still there.  Has this happened to anyone else that had a darker shade turn?

That's really interesting! I've never kept them long enough to see if the smell/taste just went away. 

@Elles117 Great information!!!! I have a Negligee that started to go a couple of months ago that I haven't gotten rid of. I am going to hold onto it and see if the scent just goes away completely! Fingers crossed! 

@mrsbaine I only held on to them because of how much I love his lipsticks, so it was a wonderful surprise to find the smell gone.  I'm definitely holding on to my other ones (Collin is starting to turn) to see if the same thing happens. 

@Mochapj oh sorry I missed that, haha. never mind, lol

Just bumping this thread in the new format 🙂

Eyeshadow singles coming in November?IMG_4548.PNG

and lipliner??

@melde The lipliner is Charlotte Tilbury. For some reason they included both brands in that post

@mrsbaineyour thread is back!!! 🙂

Wooohoo!!! 

Hallelujah!!

Hallelujah.jpg

I'm wearing that Tom Ford promo lipstick today and I don't want to like it because I think his lipsticks are rather expensive, but I dooooo. It's so creamy, it smells lovely, and it looks great. 

Tom Ford can be such a slippery slope... a slippery slope to a drawer full of Tom Ford  that is 😛

Indian Rose is such a lovely shade and neutral enough that it looks great on most skin tones, I think.

Agree @myxducky I fell down that rabbit hole last year.

Oh New BT; let's see how this goes! 

Indian Rose is pretty! You will be hooked- it's a great everyday color. How'd it wear for you @purly

I just received this from my Nordstrom TF counter manger. Not sure of the shades and/or price....TF.PNG

I hope this is still available when the public access opens. I don't have these shades. Yay!

Oh I know right ? @TraceyEB

testing