Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

You do look beautiful @mrsbaine.  Is that a new moisturelipcore or just the lip sheer Paradiso?

Thanks @blackkitty2014! This is the new moisture core. Because is such light coverage the color works. If it had more pigment it would be too white. 

Uggs i'm about to pass on the paradiso cream duo but i think i will get it next week Smiley Wink

image.jpeg

I'd questioned it for a while... I thought it was too close to Golden Peach but it is very different! It's more pink than Golden Peach. 

This swatch breaks my resistance...apparently I need the duo. 

Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate Lip Swatches:

NIKITA - LEFT

20170212_TF Nikita-L2 - Copy.jpg

NIKITA RIGHT

20170212_TF Nikita-R2 - Copy.jpg

SABATEUR - LEFT

20170212_TF Sabateur-L - Copy.jpg

SABATEUR - RIGHT

20170212_TF Sabateur-R - Copy.jpg

Thanks guys!  :-)

Pretty!

Looks like Nikita already sold out at Holts Smiley Sad I missed it Smiley Sad

Thanks for the lip swatches @greenchilli! All four look lovely on you. 

@greenchilli I always love seeing your lip swatches, they are perfect! And these look so good on you!

@greenchilli  i love these!! you have the most beautiful smile though, it's hard to focus on the lipsticks! <3

These shades look perfect on you!

I want everything. You can sell me anything. 

They look great on you @greenchilli

Looking at the product I thought Sabateur was pretty but maybe a bit too blue toned but they look very pretty and wearable on you @greenchilli 

Swatches of two new blushes from Really Ree

IMG_7359.PNG

Gratititous is way lighter here than I thought. 

Gratuitous seems to have more shimmer than the other new shades have. Wonder if that is the case or not.

Compared to inhibition, it has more gold glitter/shimmer, but not as shimmery as previous TF ones I believe. 

@mrsbaine given how far off Disclosure looked from the press photos, this is about how light I was anticipating Gratuitous to be. Smiley Sad

@Mochapj @mrsbaine Id take Really Ree's swatches with a grain of salt! They almost always look over saturated and "off" so I don't refer to her swatches anymore!

I really hope the newly formulated old blushes aren't as flat as mocha says Smiley Sad 

1 Reply