Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thank you for letting me know so I can place an order!

Kate, you might receive First Time from Nordstrom sooner than April. I ordered Negligee yesterday and received shipping confirmation today.

I have to wait a bit before placing the order because of the shipping date since I didn't plan on buying anything else from the States right now. LOL I can't yet convince the BF to drive me to upstate NY  to pick up one lipstick.

I thought I had a lot with 9. Smiley Happy 

I have 13, 14th might be on its way .....

26?!  :-)  So tell us how you really feel about the Boys Kate?

When it comes to lipsticks, my lips could never be monogamous. 

Today and tomorrow are bad days for me to play with makeup. I couldn't help but post a quick test on TF Crushed Indigo. It is supposedly to be the worst performer of the bunch. Just liked CML and our lovely mrsbaine posted earlier, the formula requires a bit more work than usual TF eyeshadows. However, beauties, I'm happy to report that the color is gorgeous on when layer. This is the look of wet of 2 lays of each. Pls excuse my elementary eyeshadow skills

Spoiler
image.jpgimage.jpg

It looks great on you!!

Thx beautiful Smiley Happy

Very pretty blackkitty!

Thx! I wish I have better skill. I'm really impress with how pretty the color is Smiley Happy

I love how vibrant it is on you! 

When you have time, would it be possible to see swatches of the other ones you bought? 

And also maybe of the dark shade from Crushed indigo with the opaline shade from Ripe Plum? I'm dying to see how vibrant that purple can get.

It is really gorgeous. My photography skills are also elementary Smiley Wink I wish I can capture the color better. I will try to test out the other two soon but I'm not sure how soon since we are traveling tomorrow Smiley Wink I have the feeling you will love them as much as I do. Thx for all the earlier posts Smiley Happy

That color looks beautiful! I should be getting mine either today or tomorrow. I'm most looking forward to layering it with the plum color which will turn it into a beautiful purple. We'll see how it goes. I do like it though. 

Oh that sounds interesting, mixing the purple and indigo. I bet that would look great. Stop giving me ideas that are enabling! LOL! Smiley Happy

So you did break down and order Crushed Indigo too! Yay for us so we can see what the purple will look like! 

Yay, thx you for posting the tip about layering

I wore Paradiso everything today. 😊 Eyes, cheek, lip. I like it. image.jpeg

Love! Love! Love @mrsbaine! The whole shebang!  Hair, makeup, glasses... perfection. 

Thank you @jozkid! I was thinking about returning the lip because it is white based and that could be a problem for me, but I decided to keep it because in natural light it looks very pretty! 

7 Replies