Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I watched it and wish she were able to swatch the face palette too, since that's the one where the colors look very wonky in her swatch pictures. Oh well!

This thread is so dangerous. I'm trying to.... stay away... But keep checking in daily Smiley Sad

What have you done to me Ladies!

Seriously!  I keep talking myself out of and then back into that palette.  Right now I'm back to needing it!

Has anyone heard about the pricing for the summer eyeshadow duo's-- the double decker ones with powder e/s on top, then the cream color for eyes on the bottom?

I'm patiently waiting for this info too! 

I tried out my first TF matte - Plum Lush.  Not sure how long I will have it on today, but feels good so far.  Drat!

I highly recommend the colour for someone that likes plums/berries (hint hint).

Thanks to lipstick4soul - I think she said that this shade is not very matte at all. 

20150226_132316.jpg

ETA:  I like this matte, but  the regular formula is still my favourite.  This lipstick wore quite well today - I topped with lipbalm after food and when I first wore it on.

I own and love this one too! Looks great on you! I find it funny that I am finally stopping in to read and chat on the TOM FORD thread! My goodness, I am slacking indeed!

Update: I crack myself up...I completely forgot I've been on this thread before..Duh!

Good....now I can come to one place to keep up.  Thanks MrsBaine.

Anytime GC!!! We're always bouncing around BT looking for it all. Now, once place. Smiley Happy BTW- did you find Alejandro? 

Fantastic idea! Thank you for starting this thread, mrsbaine!

Sure! I'm sure with the Spring and summer releases there will be a lot of information! I am hearing new lip shines are slated to come out next month. I'm patiently anticipating that! 

bump

No news! Bump this baby up! 

Looks like there is another TF men's fragrance coming out:

Noir Anthracite

Notes: Top note is bergamot; middle note is spices; base notes are sandalwood, cedar and ebony.

IMG_2797.PNG

Macy's has some Tom Ford private perfume collection i.e. Neroli Portofino and some similar. It is qualified for $10 off every $50 purchase. I just got a 3.4 ml bottle with $60 off and 10% Ebates. This is actually make the deal similar to SAK 20% off fyi

New TF oud perfume coming

ETA: in doing a bit of research, it seems there's also a second scent called Oud Ocean coming, too.

IMG_1405.PNG

The lip balm in Neotropic popped up again if anyone is still looking for it:

http://www.sephora.com/clutch-size-lip-balm-P417368?skuId=1913847&icid2=just_arrived_makeup_sku_grid...

I'm still hanging on the hope that Solar Exposure will be available at Sephora before the spring sale end lol

If anyone is looking for Pink Haze cream shadow (not the Golden Peach duo), I saw it listed on Saks online.

IMG_9805.PNG