Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks for your observations, @moxiepancakes. I think I'll pick up one for the novelty. (3.5 hours went beyond my expectations for this type of product.)  I'm not familiar with the Surratt lipslique, so might look at those, too. 🙂

It is really pretty on you. I can't wear these colors. So jelly 😉

Beautylish has the new collection up with their swatches of some of the new items - notably that includes the Clutch-Size Lip Balms:

Spoiler
tf clutch cruising 1.jpgtf clutch fathom 1.jpg
Cruising - Fathom

tf clutch pure shores 1.jpg
Pure Shores

tf clutch lodissea 1.jpgtf clutch neotropic 1.jpg
L'Odissea - Neotropic

tf clutch la piscine 1.jpg
La Piscine

tf clutch cruising 2.jpgtf clutch fathom 2.jpg
Cruising - Fathom

tf clutch pure shores 2.jpg
Pure Shores

tf clutch lodissea 2.jpgtf neotropic 2.jpg
L'Odissea - Neotropic

tf clutch la piscine 2.jpg
La Piscine

Temptalia has all of the Soleil swatches up in her gallery.

And as I suspected, she's got the cream in Sun Worship labelled as Guilt cream shadow.Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 2.00.55 PM.png

I also think I found the dupe of the glitter topper for it:

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 2.19.29 PM.png

Good eyes on the swatches, @Mochapj and I think you have a dupe, for sure. Is it from a palette?

In the swatches above, is the highlighter in Paradise Lust that shade? It's gorgeous!

@TraceyEB, yeah the dupe is the glitter shade from the Disco Dust quad.

The highlight looks a lot pinker on Christine than it does on me, but it certainly is a gorgeous shade on her. 🙂

IMG_8240.JPG

Oh, I see now that you labelled Disco Dust. Thanks for the closeup of the swatches.  I supposed it's the difference in skin tone though either shade would be fine with me. 🙂

I stopped by my local CCO this week to see if they had any of the cheek colors and found Love Lust.  And, surprising to me at least, they had the Golden Mink quad!  I thought CCOs typically only get discontinued/LE items, but Golden Mink seems to still be for sale elsewhere.  I am excited about my little haul!

Wow! What a find! I'd grab that, too! My CCO has a mix of palettes, some discontinued, others not though no neutral shades, yet. Glad you found Love Lust! Mine has Love Lust, Wicked &Ravish.

You're comment below about getting info from CCOs is spot on. My local CCO encourages people to call ahead and mostly they happily check. A CCO 2 hours from me refused to tell me what TF blushes were in stock but would confirm if they had 1 or 2 shades. I don't understand the point of limiting information as I would have paid for them to hold any and all I was looking for. Enjoy your new blush and eyeshadow!!

@TraceyEB Yeah my CCO will not tell me prices over the phone, they say I have to go in to check. I even asked if they could just tell me what % off we get on Tom Ford, and still was told nope! Maybe they have certain restrictions? 

I think it's policy not to report the prices, which are usually "up to 30% off" and my experience has been 30% off. Rarely, they have promotions and additional discounts, though that might be store-specific.

whoa great score @rose41! I am hoping to find lovelust at mine but Canadian cco's aren't that great. I would definitely grab golden mink too! 

Thanks, @Anewxa!  I've never asked, but I wonder if CCOs ever ship items? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

@rose41 Thanks! No sadly they do not shio, atleast not here and they also don't like to say over the phone what exactly they got in..not even if u ask which shade range lol

@Anewxa That's a bummer regarding shipping. It seems the policy about info over the phone varies store to store (which i find completely silly).  I have two stores within an hour of me and one seems happy to say over the phone what they have and the other it seems to depend who you get on the phone.

Just received an announcement from Beautylish that they will be selling Tom Ford's 2017 Summer Soleil Collection starting tomorrow, March3 at 9 am PST/12 pm EST. Great news!

Happy update!! The Love Lust I ordered online with my $25 off $50 at neimans IS the old original version! Yay! So happy!

Hi @sabrinas, good news from me, too. My Flush from Neimans is also the original version and I LOVE IT!! I've been staring at my cheeks every time I walked past a mirror this afternoon. That beautiful Tom Ford glow. Thanks for recommending it!  So glad you got the original Love Lust. It's gorgeous!

How do you like your new TF Soleil items?

The Sun Worship swatches made me wonder about the shades of yellow in Chanel's Codes Elegants eyeshadow quad. The lightest yellows (top row) appear to be more of deep yellow gold and a white gold. Not nearly as vibrant as Sun Worship. Comparison pics from Temptalia below for those interested.

Spoiler
chanel_274codeselegants015.jpgchanel_274codeselegants002.jpgchanel_274codeselegants008.jpgchanel_274codeselegants010.jpg

Oh if only I could win the lottery, I would buy Tom Ford everything lol.  I'm dying to get a pair of sunglasses.  

Anonymous Insider

Their clothing line is beautiful too 0.0 Sooo expensive tho. I don't like their shoes& purses, but TF sunglasses I purchased 2 years ago is still my favorite design ever.

1 Reply
testing