Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

My preorder will be delivered tomorrow 🙂 kinda confused though because the TF shipping confirmation email gives me one tracking number for both items, yet fedex notified me that I have two packages arriving from Tom Ford. Eh guess Ill find out whats going on once it gets here lol.

Anonymous Insider

I just preordered their young adonis. I couldnt' help it, they are expensive but oh my gosh look how gorgeous it is!!! I can't find swatch anywhere, but i know i have to get it!! Soooo gorgeous!!!

Anonymous Insider

Me too, that's the only thing I've pre-ordered so far. I'm considering lip balms too if the formula is similar to dior lip glow....

I already have savage, ravish, flush, and wicked in the old formula. Hoping to find love lust and frantic pink at my local CCO. 

Might your CCO have Flush? Mine has Love Lust, Ravage and Wicked.

@TraceyEB My CCO didn't have flush. I purchased it last year. 

Thanks for letting me know!

Grr went to the Tom Ford counter at Neiman Marcus to pick up a blush in the older formula before they completely pull it from the shelf. After asking multiple times whether it was the old formula, and being assured that it was, I came home and compared photos of the packaging to Temptalia's photos and lo and behold I got the new formula. So ticked. Going to try to exchange it tomorrow. I really don't like how chalky it is. Also @Mochapj @sabrinas @Vineetha, I asked the sales associate about the summer collection, and he seemed to think that Young Adonis is a re-promote of Platinum. He said that Sun Worship is a little more gold than Sphinx, but it sounds like they are closely related. Just something to keep in mind if you already have those two...

Anonymous Insider

I'll try to post a swatch when mine comes, Platinum vs Young Adonis. (I guess sometime next week?)

Hi @flonkerton, might you know if the new blushes have different UPC codes than the original formulas? Maybe your SA would know. I've been getting TF blushes in the old formula from the CCO.

Is the SA that you see suggesting that Sun Gold might be two-toned like Sphinx but a little more gold?

@TraceyEBInitially I tried the CCO but they didn't have any powder blushes in yet. I think the most obvious difference between the two formulas is in the packaging, though the UPCs are also different. There is a little face icon on the back of the box, as well as the back of the compact of the new formula. Here are some photos to compare. Love Lust (old formula) is on the left, while Wicked (new formula) is on the right.

IMG_6335.JPGIMG_6337.JPGIMG_6338.JPG

@TraceyEB@sabrinasIn regards to Sphinx vs Sun Worship, I'm not sure if Sun Worship will also be two-toned. I'll check tonight because I'm going back to return Wicked. I'll report back!

So appreciate the info you posted to help us spot the differences old to new formula! (And thanks for inquiring about Sun Worship, too!)

Below are the UPC codes for Ravish, Wicked, and Love Lust in the original formula

Image970465448.jpg

I'm sorry 😞 My SA initially assured me that the one she put aside for me was the old one, but without my asking she offered to open a few to do some comparisons to their tester (tester was the old/original formula).  Thank god she offered this because what she had aside for me was the new one! It's such a bummer that TF changed them like this when clearly the original formula was perfect.

I'm glad to hear that Sun Worship should be more gold than Sphinx, as Sphinx didn't work well against my skintone.  It swatched beautifully but it made me look sort of ill for some reason when I'd wear it.

Hi @sabrinas, I wore Sphinx yesterday and finally found the perfect products to put underneath to capture the two-tone nature of the shadow: UD primer and CT Bette, then Sphinx. I've tried and bought other products to use with it as it's tricky to wear. Sorry it didn't work for you.:(

Dear Tom Ford,

Not that the world revolves around me, but would you just release a few new shades in the old fashioned, tubular, full size, Luminous formula?  Non-nudes.

Thanks!

Green "Dullards are people too" Chilli

Anyone else place a pre-order on any of the new summer stuff? The Sun Worship eyeshadow duo looks right up my alley and so does the duo highlighter palette so I grabbed those two.  I don't really like ordering directly from Tom Ford but I'm sorta impatient and this stuff looks beautiful in photos so I want it asap lol.

Ohh I just posted a comment asking if anyone had pre-ordered. If you have a chance to share swatches of the Sheer Highlighting Duo once you get it would you mind tagging me? Id love to see them before I pre-order as well. 🙂 Thanks.

@trishavt Of course! I tend to always come straight to BT with my swatches, and I try to swatch asap (as long as the lighting outside is adequate).  I can't wait!

Close up of the Young Adonis duo

IMG_7845.PNG

Definitely getting this and the sun worship shade. I was trying really hard to do the 25 eyeshadow challenge and my Tom Ford cream duos just kept pulling me back in. They're just so quick and easy, completely minimal effortless and always look great and stay for so long even on my oily eyelids. 

I'm curious about the lip balms, need to see some swatches of these and that highlighter duo. 

testing