Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Hi @TraceyEB, I have Pieno Sole and I found that the best way to use it personally had been to pair it with Fire Lust (using FL as highlighter on the cheekbones). I then use a BeautyBlender to build up Pieno Sole along the apples of my cheeks and up into the cheekbones a bit, and that results in more of that true bronzed blush look on me.

@ExquisiteGypsy I tried the approach above today and it was quite pretty. You could definitely notice a subtle bronzed. I also need to use a little more product than I was using. Pink Sand is so pigmented and my cheeks are naturally rosy that I don 't need much to have flushed cheeks.  I need to use a little more Pieno Sole and build it up. Thanks again!

That's great, @TraceyEB! I'm so glad to hear that it worked. Yes, I found that I kind of had to pack on the product to get the effect I was going for, but it is definitely worth it for that bronze-y blush glow. 😊

I'm quite enamored with it at the moment. 🙂

@ExquisiteGypsyThanks for sharing your technique, I'll give that a try tomorrow!

Experimenting today, I used the blush from the Afternooner palette and added Pieno Sole on the apples of my cheeks and it captured more of that duo chrome color (but dulled a tad when I applied face powder).

Tracey, I don't have it, but I think it's meant to be more of a nude shimmer/highlight type product than an actual blush.  

@Mochapj That could manage my expectations more appriopriately. Will use it as a  highlighter and see what results. It's a lovely shade. Thanks again!

Does anyone think I can pull off Starvos?😔

@StephaniLynn I think it would look great on you! Of course, it all depends on what you're looking for. I'm pale as a ghost but really like it. It leans a bit more purpley-taupe on me and it's not too out of my comfort zone (compared to blue or green lipstick!). This is what it looks like on me:

image.jpeg

OMG that lipstick looks great on you. The scarf makes the look sooo sophisticate!!

WOAH. That is exceptionally gorgeous on you! I want it but don't think I'd make it look THAT good.

Haha, thank you, Katie! I don't know, I think you could really rock Stavros as well. You look fantastic in purples!

@ExquisiteGypsy YOU look amazing and really wear this well.

Aw, thank you, @luvgloss13! It's definitely one of my favourites of the L&B line because it's so unique.

It looks so good on you!! I'm pretty fair too  and I love how it looks on you!

Awesome! Then there you go. Sold! 😄

Double sold, the seller went down to $18 shipped:)

Ah I was just coming in here to comment and I see @Mochapj summoned me :P.

I have Stavros and am a big fan. By itself, I love the color, and it is also fun to play with eye shadow colors :x.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wow - Stavros looks amazing on you, Libellules! I like how it has almost an iridescent turquoise sheen to it in that second pic.

@ExquisiteGypsy Thank you! If applied NARS Pasiphae (eye shadow) over it 🙂

@Libellules That is AWESOME - I will have to take a page out of your book and try that!

testing