Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

so is beau (which is nude vanilla in full size)

Thank you so much for the swatches. I like all the shades I have pre-ordered! How would you describe Malik? Pink mauve?

Pink mauve sounds right...

Some of the lighter shades didn't work on me.  Not sure why.  I guess...thinking about it...this collection is a little more cool toned sometimes...maybe...and the cooler light shades are (along with browns) the shades that I struggle with.

Megan, I think some of your names are mixed up.

I know for sure that is not Vladimir.  Vladimir is very similar to Stavros - a shimmery grey.  And Vladimir is definitely a new Boy.

GC, I think I fixed it...mixed up 2 sets of photos. Thanks for catching it.  If you see anything else that looks amiss (besides a few blurry photos..the ones from my camera are better but too big file wise for BT) please let me know!

I am about to start a 2 hr massage session.  I check in a few hours.

My back suddenly hurts now. 🙂 I need to swatch LB while having a massage and a cocktail. Don't make me jealous by telling me you do exactly that Smiley Tongue

Thanks...I'm going to scan them again and double check.

There's alot of boys to keep straight!

GC, Would you say Vladimir is more of a topper or can be worn alone?

Libel - Vladimir can be worn on its own as well.  It is a bit sheer with shimmer.

It could be worn alone...but on me...totally washed me out...light..

Thank you ML! I think I need to add him to my list.

Rocco, Jay, Theo, Louis and Jake

tf3.jpgTF4.jpg

I think I like this set 🙂

BK...would be gorgeous on you!

David, Drake, Roman, Joaquin and Tony (sorry the swatches for this batch are a little blurry).  David is so light it barely shows up on my skin anyway.  The SA at Neimens recommended it as a topper and not alone.  I ordered Drake, Roman and Tony of this bunch (and only one more).

TF1.jpgTF2.jpg

Except for David, I like these boys too

I got 4 of these 5..wish the photo turned out.

My camera took much better photos than my phone.  These are at meganscribbles dot blogspot    dot com.  And visible

Thanks for the swatches! Much appreciated. I'm trying to narrow down which shades to pre-order. Already decided on Michael, Giacomo, and Luciano. But those are the re-releases (I missed out last holiday). As for the new boys…I'm torn between Kingston or Alex. And can't decide between Drake or Theo…or both? LOL xP

Oh and Jake…looks so pretty in the bullet but not sure if it'll be too light for me.

Kingston is gorgeous.  Alex is very pretty...and obviously your coloring matters too.  But I love Kingston and it's one I'm ordering.  Bright (as is Michael...).  But I love it.  So if between that and Alex...I vote Kingston.  Drake is stunning too.  Of the purples/ish I liked it by far the best.  It has a subtle blue shifting undertone...so it's different but works.  

Here is another photo if it helps:

Roman, Jay, Theo, Drake, Kingston and Vladimir.  Vladimir barely shows at my wrist.

roman.jpg

Thanks so much! It helps a lot, really appreciate it. 😃

3 Replies
testing