Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I'm interested in Austin, Jude, Malik, and maybe Jay and Tony. I need to see more swatches already!!

Also Saks is at 10% on Ebates today, and they have some for pre-order 🙂

I've pre-ordered 8 of the old ones from Saks, after building a small collection over the last few months :x.

Of the *new* releases, I am interested in Drake, Jay, Kingston, Roman, and Theo

Pre-ordered Addison, also craving Xavier, Julian, Theo and Drake? Maybe more?

I have Stavros, Julian and then either Drake or Theo on my list. But, I did that a while back based on online swatches so I'll probably re-assess when more swatches are available or when they come out and I can maybe see them at Nordies

I already have Didier, Liam, Blake and one non-L&B (Velvet Violet)

I have Stavros, Xavier, and Kingston so far. 

Still thinking about Drake, Daniel, Liam, Theo, Jay, Wes, Louis and Malik!

I pre-ordered Richard, Leonardo, & Collin.  Looking at getting a few more, but haven't narrowed it down yet

I have 6: Vladimir, Hiro, Derek, Roman, David, Daniel

I thought I had read that the 2015 L&B collection would be permanent... but I was just told that it's LE. I'm waffling on my choices now!

Ugh, bummer. Well I guess I can always order through an SA again, but it is nice when you know you don't have to decide immediately before seeing enough swatches. 😞

The SA I talked to said it's LE too. Honestly, I don't think it makes sense for them to make everything permanent. Even if they do, I'm sure they will sell out in Canada right away.

I think you're right. 

But ackkkkkk now I'm second guessing if I want any others. I really wish other/better swatches were out...

A few metallic shades look VERY similar from ReallyRee's swatches.

But ReallyRee seems to be the only blogger who has preview on Tom Ford. We will have to wait and see.

The UK blogs all said it was permanent, but I haven't seen any Canadian/US people confirm that. 😞

Does anyone have Coco Ravish lipstick and would be willing to give me a swatch?  Please and thank you!

Or, can recommend a nice, dark chocolatey TF lipstick.  Matte or not.  From L&B I already have Henry, Guillermo and Gustavo.

I've been wondering about this too, so I swatched the browns that I have (single swipe, natural light), and Pavlos is the darkest. I'll compare again with Deep Mink once I have it. Coco Ravish is a mid-range brown. There are no browns in the mattes yet.

TF Browns - needs DM.png

Thank you, skintester!  Wow, coco ravish is much lighter than I thought it would be.  The search continues!

I'll look when I get home. I can't remember. I used to have it, but I'm not sure if I traded it. Was Pavlos too red? 

Thanks MrsB!  

Pavlos is gorgeous and I'll definitely wear it, but it is 100% a deep burgundy on me.  

Lucky you! I'll check shortly. 

I've not kept up much with thread so sorry if this is already common knowledge. My SA told me that Black Dahlia will be in the holiday packaging and not First Time (at least at Nordstrom). 

1 Reply
testing