Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel
Anonymous Insider

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thank you! Saks doesn't have James up yet and I'm hoping to find Adriano too.

Canadian Ford fans - 

Nordstrom Vancouver is putting together their list of interested customers for the holiday collection, so if you're interesting in buying from them, you might want to get a hold of them soon! 

thanks for the update! i've been wondering if they are starting to put tgt a list for the lips and boys lipsticks. I've been wanting to **bleep** a few of those. But I haven't really wanted to go all the way to downtown nordstrom to ask. Have you heard anything about it 🙂

Hi Stefanieee yes they did start putting the names down for Lips & boys. I texted my SA. If u need the details of the SA, PM me 🙂

With all the great holiday collection coming up, I'm actually not too excited about TF's holiday collection 😞  Still no word on nude dip right? 

Nope, no news yet. 😞 

im glad it's a small collection for holidays. Im loving my Naked Bronze Duo plus I love navy, so I'm excited for this one. But everything else is far less exciting. 

Ah, Tom Ford increased price again. I bought Golden peach for $65 CAD in summer, now the new one is $66 USD at NM.

Not part of a new collection but this beauty just arrived today..

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

I decided to treat myself to my first TF lippie for my birthday! This is "Pussycat" and I can't wait to try it out 😄

What are similar colors to pussycat? I always thought it was a mauvey color but it looks darker in your pic. 

Can't help but butt in 🙂 You won't go wrong with Pussycat and Velvet Violet. 🙂 They are 2 best TF mattes 😉 

It is a mauve colour. It is similar to Casablanca but a touch lighter and a touch pinker (and of course matte)

Comparison pic from Lola's secret beauty blog:

*Swatches_Names1 copy**.jpg

Kate...this is an excellent picture showing comparable matte and luminous shades.

Violet Fatale and Velvet Violet would be another such pairing.

Here is what it looks like on me - don't mind the ridiculously bad application 🙂

Tom Ford Pussycat.jpg

That's a lot lighter than I was expecting.

Some people say Nars Anna is similar, but Pussycat is considered a "muted pinky plum"- it's definitely showing a little darker in the picture than it really is!

The holiday collection is up for preorder at Neiman marcus

I have no idea if this is new, but it caught my eye at Neiman Marcus. Black dahlia, ruby rush, pink tease, and pussycat.  I need to go try on these shades. I don't have any mattes so this might be a good one for me.

TF set.JPG

Here is Black Dahlia on me.  I have medium deep skintone as you can tell.  I have seen this colour on women with fair, light, and medium tones.... and it looks gorgeous!

20150920_122118.jpg

Wow green! This is utterly beautiful on you!! I only came here to tell you that 🙂 

Awww....thanks SD!

I approve this 😉 so beautiful on you though I know you're not crazy about matte 😉

1 Reply
testing