Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I got a shipping notice for mine yesterday from NM

Yes my SA was so sweet. She called and ask if I rather pick it up right away before sending to me. So I guess we will receive our goodies sometimes next week 😉

Hmmmm...I pre-ordered from the TF site but am wondering if I'd rather just pick one up in store instead.

I'm always so jealous of this thread! They don't have TF at the Minneapolis Nordstrom and I really want to try the line 😞 😞 

The beauty of Nordstrom is you can order online and return in store if you hate it. That's how I was introduced to Tom Ford. 🙂 

My problem is I'm always too lazy to return. hahahaha. 

I'm an online store's dream! haha

I think a lot of us here don't live near a TF counter either. You can call any TF counter and order the items you wanted, most department stores will ship them to you for free.

Yeah, I know I could order from Nordys. But I have a problem of buying something, and when i don't like it always forgetting/being too lazy to return. It's such a high price line I'd rather try first to make sure I like it than buy and not like and never return. 

you could try a CCO (cosmetic company outlet) if they have one in your area. I am not sure if they all carry TF but it is an Estee Lauder company (what CCO carries).

You won't find the latest collections there but you can see products in person to get a feel for the formulas and maybe try something a bit older at a lower price point.

OHH!!! I will have to see if they have any in my area! thanks 🙂 

UPDATE: They don't 😞 

that's great! maybe you can call and ask them what they have before making the trip.

Nope... I looked at the wrong city in MN. Got too excited there. LOL

I'm going to Chi in a couple weeks though and obviously shopping. I know they have a TF counter at the Nordstrom Downtown so I will have to check then 🙂 

Just a note, CT did Help TF to produce his entire lineup that's why there is similarities. But some of CT products are hit and miss, I own most of her collection and a bit of TF. The amount of product you get from TF is far more substantial then what you get for CT. But the cost is also higher. I find TF eyeshadow quads to be much better also in the color selection.

My Neiman SA just texted me these. I won't bore you with the info that you already knew 😉 Here are Holiday/Black Friday goodies:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't know if this is new or the one from last year

image.jpg

Just when I said I wasn''t a fan of the duo's...

I wonder if it swatches off like Spring 2015 Cream Shadow

Thanks BK!! This will help me try to budget some of these beauties in with all of the new sets Sephora is releasing this fall!

Have a few comments and just hoping to clarify that I'm understanding correctly:

1. there will be 16 new full sized lipsticks that will be permanent that were bestsellers from the Lips and Boys collection

2. 50 LE lips and boys "clutch sized" lipsticks will be released with 25 new shades and 25 "bring backs" ( not necessarily previous lips and boys shades)

3. Repromote of black dahlia in new packaging. Wonder if packaging for all lipsticks will be changed. Hoping the gold parts of the case is more durable now and if somehow transfer of fingerprints can be reduced. I try to keep the lipsticks in its box or in a case in order not to ruin the aesthetics ( ever since I saw pics of someone's lipsticks when they just threw them in their purse )

4. New Eyeshadow duo with the old cream formula... ( it looks like the old formula in the pic when I zoom in)

I was hoping for a new eyeshadow quad! 

perfect summary! thanks. kate! 🙂

Ohhh! I missed the part that 16 bestsellers from Lips and Boys would be full sized - that's exciting!

Hmm, maybe we will still see a quad?

Our lovely Kate is the best 😉 I was wondering about eyeshadow quad too. Hey Tom, you'd been lazy. 🙂

I bought Stavros on eBay this week, knowing that he could potentially be re-released this fall. I'm hoping he is! It's a unique color and I'd love a backup 🙂

testing