Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Let's bump this to make it easier to find...

And I'll update on the Tom Ford Stick Foundation soon

Do you like the Stick? I just got it and love it. I saw that Rachel Zoe just suggested using the Toffee stick as a summer bronzer..I'm seriously thinking about getting that one.

Although, to be honest, I wish the packaging was a little more…heavy? It feels a touch plastick-y..

So ladies, I could not follow quite well due to school.

When is the Nude Dip coming out? How can I get my grabby hands on one?

My SA at Nordstrom confirmed Nude Dip is delivering along with the summer collection. I was able to place a preorder for that as well as other items we have seen here. She also told me there would be three new lipsticks but didn't have info. All items supposed to be available in late May or early June. 

Not sure exactly when but I expect it will be available around the summer collection time. If I hear anything else or any sooner from my SA, I will post here.

thanks ❤️

I'm waiting to hear something from Nordstrom…will update!

Preorder summer...starting now.  Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills (ask for Michelle).  I got the email today.

Palette, cream blush, 2 mini bronzers (same as regular collection), 4 lip sheers (2 are re-issues from last summer), very limited body oil, a new scent.

And they brought the white packaging back.  Love it all.

Anonymous Insider

If it's preorder US, I'm guessing the UK stores have opened preorder on the collection too. This is unfortunate, since I still am feeling pretty unclear as to what I want. All I know is I use my TF eyeshadows more than anything else and adore them, and also need summer blusher, so buying the palette would maybe be ideal ... 

Do you know the SA at Neimans told me that part of the reason the lips and boys sold out so fast is that a number of customers ordered the full set (of 50!) sight unseen.  Can you imagine!!!  And yes, that's jealousy not scorn (on a TF thread, of course).

I spoke to two people at NM and they both mentioned the cream blush as the first thing when I asked what they like...so...

Every collection is so pretty!

Just curious because I'm a TF newbie (only have foundation right now) Do you like the cream shadows or the powder shadows better? What you you recommend? I'm thinking about a quad..

Anonymous Insider

I prefer the powder right now, but mainly because the brand has yet to release a cream shadow in a shade I'd like to wear!

I prefer the powder formula, the glitters are so beautiful!

I like the powders better but that's because I like powders better in general.  The creams are lovely too...

That answer didn't help, I know...but it's all so pretty!

Thanks for the reply Meganlisa. I'm more in the powder shadow camp but I do like some cream shadows like Chanels. I was wondering if the TF are really creamy or like a powder/cream like Chanel...

Creamy.  And very pigmented.  Most like the NARS but less stiff.

Thanks 🙂

I've never called into a store to preorder something. How exactly does it work?

You speak to the sales associate at the brand's counter and tell her/him what you want.  You either give them a credit card number and address or they call you when it comes in.  And then they ship it to you.

Some of these items sell out so fast..in part due to pre-orders...so it can be the only way to get certain items at times.

Nice! What's the ship date? I'm feeling quite burned by the lacluster spring release; I'm contemplating waiting till I can see these in store before ordering. 

And I totally get where you're coming from.  I wasn't in love with spring either.

testing