Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

To order it is 😉

Kate, now you listen here...I was specifically trying to be ambivalent towards Tom Ford (for awhile at least) and even though I still look at this thread I wasn't dying for anything at this point. Now YOU go and post these pics and what the hairy heck, I am loving these colors. You....you....I should have known if anyone could push me over the edge with Tom Fird, it would be you!! LOL!

LOL don't try to fight it--just look at the gorgeousness of it! 

And jcmb, know that I'm always here to enable you. LOL!

Going to post another pic now just for you. lol

I think Kate posts those pictures just for you lol 😉

It's a conspiracy...I knew it! LOL!!

Of course blackkitty I don't think you're much better..haha! 🙂

Whatever it is, I didn't do it 😉 

Thanks Kate! Your SA is amazing! The one I talked to on Bloor St only told me they won't be getting anything until late May. Now I have to order 3 of these palettes for me and my friends 😄

Black Dahlia and Negligee were available on Nordstrom for pre-order (to ship in April).  Well, they just showed up on my doorstep.  So for those interested (2 pics of Black dahlia):

Black Dahlia

20150326_153924.jpg

20150326_153819.jpg

God those are gorgeous.

Thanks TKLJ! I posted two pics of Black dahlia as I was unable to capture the colour properly.  It is very beautiful...

Negligee is a browny nude on me.  It is not my most loved shade because I wear nudes so rarely.  But I like to have it in my stash (this is how I get in trouble). 

Thank you for clarifying. I totally missed the part where you said you posted two pics of the same shade. 🙂

As for Negligee … what if you needed it for a costume party! Gotta think ahead, good job.

"As for Negligee … what if you needed it for a costume party!"

hahaha!!!

Anonymous Insider

Wow - on you it looks classy and glamorous; on me it looks gothic, though rather less so than bruised plum at least ...

I am sure it looks great on you!  Do you still own it?  It is very warm here already, so this will stay put away for several months until next Fall/Winter.

Anonymous Insider

I do still own it, but get a lot of negative comments if I ever wear it. I gifted Bruised Plum to semi-goth daughter! 😉

I'm all jelly over here 🙂 you can wear any shade any formula and still looks liked a model 🙂

blackkitty, you are very sweet. 

There are tons of formulas and colours I don't wear...lest I scare the chirruns.  🙂

Great shade on you!

Ooo, very pretty on you!!

Thanks Anne and MK.  I never owned any TF when this was first released.  So I ordered it when I read someone post on BT that it was available again (I think it was skintester - my friendly enabler).

1 Reply
testing