1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel
Anonymous Insider

Re: Tom Ford Updates

You're right, it looks cheap, but golden peach looks sort of awesome! 😉

So pretty....I think I'm going to need both of these lovlies in my life! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Okay, not really Tom Ford products related but I always see this woman working at my local grocery store and then I go to the Tom Ford counter at Neimanʻs the other day and she has a fake british accent! I couldnʻt stop laughing. THE NEIMANS IN ALA MOANA HAS THE FULL TOM FORD RANGE.

That's hilarious. We have the full line downtown but I don't trust myself to go and not buy everything. 

Anonymous Insider

Itʻs very dangerous over there lol, but then I remember...Iʻm broke right now. BUT I DONʻT KNOW IF YOU GUYS REALIZED BUT THE GIRL ACTUALLY WORKS AT THE TOM FORD COUNTER. ITʻS ACTUALLY LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSONALITY OR SOMETHING.

Just call her Bond. Jane Bond.

What? That is too funny.....

I read on another forum that:

• The Summer Collection is being released May 10th in the US. 
  • Of the 4 Lip sheers, 2 are re-promtes of last Spring's collection: Paradiso, and Sweet Spot
  • The 2 new ones are Skinny Dip and Rose Soleil
  • The Eye/Cheek Palette is called Pink Glow
  • The cream blush is called Pink Sand.

Would you mind sharing which forum you found this information? I would love to read more about it as I am totally obsessing over this collection!

Tom ford beauty discussion board from specktra 🙂 It looks like a lot of counters in the US already start taking pre-orders and nude dip will be back as well.

Thanks so much!

Does anyone know which stores have the full range of Tom Ford?

From what I know and found online, full TF counters can be found at:

Canada:

Holt Renfrew--Bloor Street

US:

Sak's in Sarasota 

Saks 5th Avenue in NYC

Neiman Marcus (ask for SA named Mercedes) in Miami (Bal Harbour Shops)

Neiman Marcus San Fransisco Union Square

Neiman Marcus Las Vegas (Fashion Show Mall -3200 Las Vegas Blvd)

Neiman Marcus Northpark Dallas

DFS Galleria Waikiki, in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Adding on to this:

Sak's Somerset in Troy,MI has a full counter-shop (and the sweetest SA's)

For Canada, there's another one,

Holt Renfew- Vancouver Pacific centre

Thanks Kate!  My local Nordies is on the shortlist for a full counter, I am thrilled to bits! 

Some Neiman Marcus have a full counter.  My local Nordstrom store might expand to a full counter this year - it is being evaluated. 

I will not shop at Neiman's, so I buy stuff online at Nordstroms (like a blush) if it isn't available in store.  Returns are free always...so I am comfortable ordering it.  I just got my first TF blush in Wicked.  It is very pretty.  I also bought a Becca blush that is gorgeous.

I think it's rather limited and hard to find out.  There are some Tom Ford Boutiques, of course.  I know that Saks in Boston has the full line; that's probably the only store in my area that does.  Maybe others can post stores that they know.

I forgot to add that the Vancouver Nordstrom that is opening in the fall will have a TF full counter -- the counter manager in Ottawa said that he would be able to order anything from Vancouver and have it shipped here for free. Looking forward to having Nordstrom beauty events and GWPs (that are not brand specific) like those in the US!

Holt's is my only option right now for TF--and I love the SA that I deal with now but if Holt's new ICON Privileges reward program doesn't benefit shoppers who cannot shop in store, then I'll shop where it benefits me most in the fall.

do u guys know if they are doing any preorders on the summer collection at holts in van right now.

I really want lipstick in paradiso from TF, i regret not buying it last year, I don't want to miss this twice

I think you will be able to call Vancouver store and get it shipped to your place for free as well. I went to Holts today, the SA told me she does not have any info on summer collection, it won't be here for at least another month.

testing