Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford Updates 

updated 10/16

New 40 Lipsticks for sale (US): 

-

Spoiler

New 50 Lips and Girls for sale (US): 

Spoiler

Holiday Soliel Collection, 2017 

Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Crap, I just placed an order a few days ago and declared a no-buy. 

Well since it's a pre-order maybe you could make an exception...It probably won't ship until June so you won't actually be buying it until then. Sounds like a good loop hole to me! lol

Hahaha!!!! I totally love your reasoning!

Does anyone know if Nordie's will get it? I'd rather not pay $10 shipping

Use code FREESHIP for free shipping Smiley Wink

Yay! Thank you Smiley Happy

So I emailed my Neiman's SA yesterday to inquire about presale orders and she is taking them now. I didn't email her back with my order yet.....I do really like the colors of the eye and cheek palette but the packaging seems ridiculously large (ok, that won't stop me from getting it, let's face it). But do I want one of the eye duos?? Hmmm...possibly (in juliespeak that means yes). Thank goodness I can pass on the rest! Besides, I feel like I acquired a ton of TF lipsticks in like 30 seconds. I need to come up for air on that front! Still, I must contemplate this highly important decision on which eye duo to order. And yes, I must only allow myself ONE. Really! Smiley Happy

Hey peeps, this is the kind of highly important decisions that reverse wrinkles since it's just so relaxing to contemplate....ahhhh...(but no, I'm not talking the same kind of "relaxation" that Wayne spoke of. LOL!! Smiley Tongue

Here, let me keep replying to my own posts...anyway, I did make a decision and chose the palette and the Midnight Sea eye duo (Kate's SA's fault for saying those are must haves). Of course then I watch Wayne's video and see the blush so what do I do? It looks lovely, right??!! How much is all this stuff in US dollars? Don't anyone answer that if it's already here somewhere. I seem to remember reading the palette is in the $90 range. The eye duos $60? So the blush? I'm not sure I have a memory of that price. Ok gotta go get my kid in for a nap. She's getting crazier! 

I agree with Kate thinking too hard can cause wrinkles ya know Smiley Wink

Yes, whatever you do , do not frown+wrinkles LOL

jcmb...save the important decision making for work and just get all of of the duos. LOL

Kate, what are your thoughts on the quality of the eyeshadows in the Spring collection?

Does anyone know which stores have the full range of Tom Ford?

From what I know and found online, full TF counters can be found at:

Canada:

Holt Renfrew--Bloor Street

US:

Sak's in Sarasota 

Saks 5th Avenue in NYC

Neiman Marcus (ask for SA named Mercedes) in Miami (Bal Harbour Shops)

Neiman Marcus San Fransisco Union Square

Neiman Marcus Las Vegas (Fashion Show Mall -3200 Las Vegas Blvd)

Neiman Marcus Northpark Dallas

DFS Galleria Waikiki, in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Adding on to this:

Sak's Somerset in Troy,MI has a full counter-shop (and the sweetest SA's)

For Canada, there's another one,

Holt Renfew- Vancouver Pacific centre

Thanks Kate!  My local Nordies is on the shortlist for a full counter, I am thrilled to bits! 

Some Neiman Marcus have a full counter.  My local Nordstrom store might expand to a full counter this year - it is being evaluated. 

I will not shop at Neiman's, so I buy stuff online at Nordstroms (like a blush) if it isn't available in store.  Returns are free always...so I am comfortable ordering it.  I just got my first TF blush in Wicked.  It is very pretty.  I also bought a Becca blush that is gorgeous.

I think it's rather limited and hard to find out.  There are some Tom Ford Boutiques, of course.  I know that Saks in Boston has the full line; that's probably the only store in my area that does.  Maybe others can post stores that they know.

Hey gang, before I forget. If you pre-ordered TF spring collection from Neiman, you should able to pick up yours by now. Yesterday, they sent me an e-receipt and also confirmed with me on the phone that my pre-order is now ready to pick up.

3 Replies